Sign in to follow this  
motivation

new rank

1 minute ago, Kellatha said:

Legendaries already get a free comp cape, it would only be fair to get a spawnable best cape once again. Remember at one point comp cape used to be the best before red comp/ele comp/ infernal cape. I honestly don't see a problem with giving them a spawnable one. Infernal cape atm is the best cape in game for melee which surpasses even ele comp cape. Ele comp cape is a hard grind, and infernal cape takes the cake as if ele comp cape was a joke.

How many Infernal capes are there ig 10-15 max?, Imo the 2k's should get a free ele comp that which makes it fair. Infernal should be best cape ingame it's 500b only really wealthy people will put money into buying it when it drops, If they get the best spawnable cape it will make it crash to like 10b, Ele cape is a grind but its free in the end.

45 minutes ago, Rebin said:

How many Infernal capes are there ig 10-15 max?, Imo the 2k's should get a free ele comp that which makes it fair. Infernal should be best cape ingame it's 500b only really wealthy people will put money into buying it when it drops, If they get the best spawnable cape it will make it crash to like 10b, Ele cape is a grind but its free in the end.

One just dropped not to long ago. I think there is 7 now. 5 are owned by Shawn. He has two, tevin me and casey have one each borrowed from shawn. One just dropped in game, and I believe reddeaf4 has the 7th one.

13 hours ago, Kellatha said:

One just dropped not to long ago. I think there is 7 now. 5 are owned by Shawn. He has two, tevin me and casey have one each borrowed from shawn. One just dropped in game, and I believe reddeaf4 has the 7th one.

Yeah number below 10 and it was realesed 5 months ago, kinda makes my point clear lol.

41 minutes ago, shawn4477 said:

@Kellatha +1 they need to make me custom one I wanna buy.... just something different. 

I was thinking something a long the lines of all the three best gloves put together. Goliath/ Swift/ and Spellcaster gloves put together that way you can use all the pair of gloves for whatever you want without having to switch. They would be exclusive to the new rank, and I honestly don't see this as pay2win. Just a convenience for the player. After all, there wont be that many going for a $2500+ donator rank. Just a simple few who want bragging rights. A lot of the eco holders at the moment don't even pk, all they do is gamble so there wont be an impact to the economy for those three items.

Maybe also like if you have all of the three (or) kits for torture/anguish/occult you can combine them together to have the bonuses of all three of them. This would be exclusive to the new donator rank, just spitting out ideas as they come to my head.

Possibly have an exclusive new armor for them like a tankier version of void melee(as it needs a big buff) and that applies to void mage as well. Void range is already OP and should be left as is. Could be called Void Elite(I) or Void Elite(or). I honestly would love throwing them in the enchanting system for a 5% chance, but this isn't a bad perk at all for the new donator rank.

1 hour ago, Kellatha said:

I was thinking something a long the lines of all the three best gloves put together. Goliath/ Swift/ and Spellcaster gloves put together that way you can use all the pair of gloves for whatever you want without having to switch. They would be exclusive to the new rank, and I honestly don't see this as pay2win. Just a convenience for the player. After all, there wont be that many going for a $2500+ donator rank. Just a simple few who want bragging rights. A lot of the eco holders at the moment don't even pk, all they do is gamble so there wont be an impact to the economy for those three items.

Maybe also like if you have all of the three (or) kits for torture/anguish/occult you can combine them together to have the bonuses of all three of them. This would be exclusive to the new donator rank, just spitting out ideas as they come to my head.

Possibly have an exclusive new armor for them like a tankier version of void melee(as it needs a big buff) and that applies to void mage as well. Void range is already OP and should be left as is. Could be called Void Elite(I) or Void Elite(or). I honestly would love throwing them in the enchanting system for a 5% chance, but this isn't a bad perk at all for the new donator rank.

+1 I agree seems amazing I would love to see a different symbol all together as well.