new rank

new donator rank : extreme donator

total cost: 2000$

icon/ emblem: black diamond

new zone for this new rank "::extreme"

new yellow comp cape only this rank only able to wear it

have perks of rank: new area. new yellow cape

my suggestion what would be in new zone

new boss : drop epic pet box / mystery chest / blood diamonds.

add revenants in monster spawn orb able only for this rank

crazy archaeologist but not in monster spawn "same barrelchest at ezone"

ofc ye trading post also

new pets for this rank

suggestion for onther name's

Immortal

Uber

Ultimate

Edited by motivation

That's a bad name for $2000, perhaps a better name? Care to elaborate on the new zone and what it would have? Similar to V.I.P? New bosses?etc.

I like the idea of the black diamond, perhaps a yellow diamond/dark blue diamond.

As for the cape, i'd assume it would be better than infernal cape? Liking this already :D 

Why do we always set designated colors for capes?

I WANT TO SEE A COMPLETIONIST CAPE WHERE YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN, MULTI-COLORED, CAPE!!

-1 tho, don't think we need another donator rank, let's focus on legendary if anything.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Phenomenon said:

I WANT TO SEE A COMPLETIONIST CAPE WHERE YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN, MULTI-COLORED, CAPE!!

-1 tho, don't think we need another donator rank, let's focus on legendary if anything.

That avatar is going to make people trip balls when they browse here high AF.

Also, YES FOR A NEW DONATOR RANK? I want it :P 

Lastly, i've already suggested a customizable comp cape that would cost 1k blood money to change colors every time you want to change it.

6 minutes ago, motivation said:

cuz i like that color i allways suggestion for it

Don't mind tevin, yellow is a fantastic color. Imagine being m44 with his black and yellow korasi and having this sexy comp cape? Bruh, my fashionscape is tingling and i don't even like fashionscape!

29 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

That's a bad name for $2000, perhaps a better name? Care to elaborate on the new zone and what it would have? Similar to V.I.P? New bosses?etc.

I like the idea of the black diamond, perhaps a yellow diamond/dark blue diamond.

As for the cape, i'd assume it would be better than infernal cape? Liking this already :D 

Bigdick Donator.

Edited by Faith pots

Hey @motivation

Thank you for the suggestion! We had already a small discussion about this in-game and I follow your opinion. BUT, we shouldn't implement this before the other ranks have been fixed and buffed. Legendary Is unfortunately not worth it as of right now. As soon Ryan comes up with some ideas and additions we can look to implement the new rank and will have my full support.

Regards,
JP

10 minutes ago, Jean Paul said:

Hey @motivation

Thank you for the suggestion! We had already a small discussion about this in-game and I follow your opinion. BUT, we shouldn't implement this before the other ranks have been fixed and buffed. Legendary Is unfortunately not worth it as of right now. As soon Ryan comes up with some ideas and additions we can look to implement the new rank and will have my full support.

Regards,
JP

thanks

While legendary donator rank isn't worth it that much, we will still have those who would go for the new donator rank simply for donator rank. I myself, would go for it regardless of perks at launch because I know some worthwhile ones will be added later. Pretty sure a handful of gamblers would go for it, and so would another handful of merchers.

I'd say expect anywhere between 2-4 players within a week, and 5-8 players with it within a month.

The new cape you mentioned would be more than enough justice for $1,000 more. Add a new legendary+ zone with lava dragons, revenants, and tamed cerberus and we are gucci for the new rank. Plenty of other perks can be added along the way, I have plenty of donator perk suggestions, and while some were deemed too OP for legendary, i'd say $2000 would not be so op anymore.

Lets give perks, not discourage ideas! Remember we play on SPK, where everyone brags about any little thing. People throw shade at each other for anything, especially donator status. "who are you randy" "only regular donator you randy" . Can't wait to see a new donator rank, would give me something to work for.

SuperMegaLordKingMasterOwnageBigDickIFuckedYourMom Donator

good name^ I'd pay 2000$ for that name

but tbh donor ranks and the rewards still need work.

7 hours ago, Phenomenon said:

You GOOD BRO!

3 hours ago, Micro shade4 said:

SuperMegaLordKingMasterOwnageBigDickIFuckedYourMom Donator

good name^ I'd pay 2000$ for that name

but tbh donor ranks and the rewards still need work.

Same here bro

I got to say -1 on this sorry mate. Like Tevin said, "We need more Legendary benfits."

12 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:

3.give them a Special cape mayb like uhm idk a complet blue cape or mayb a complet blue custom? (sky-blue) i know some People will say "OMG NICE CUSTOM HOW CAN I GET IT?" and some will be "yea you are needing customs 24/7" - they could use the custom in wild (would have ish same stats as bandos)

A SKY BLUE INFERNAL CAPE? YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Now that I have composed myself and calmed myself down, yes, sky blue infernal cape indeed.

6 hours ago, Kellatha said:

A SKY BLUE INFERNAL CAPE? YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Now that I have composed myself and calmed myself down, yes, sky blue infernal cape indeed.

What about adding rainbow torva and pink dildos?

On 9/17/2017 at 11:35 AM, Kellatha said:
On 9/17/2017 at 11:21 AM, Faith pots said:

Bigdick Donator.

i only agree with this rank if thats the title

On 9/17/2017 at 6:54 PM, Kellatha said:

Wuut a spawnable best cape ingame? Disagree big time on that one. Nice suggestion moti and that black diamond will be hot af :o

1 hour ago, Rebin said:

Wuut a spawnable best cape ingame? Disagree big time on that one. Nice suggestion moti and that black diamond will be hot af :o

Legendaries already get a free comp cape, it would only be fair to get a spawnable best cape once again. Remember at one point comp cape used to be the best before red comp/ele comp/ infernal cape. I honestly don't see a problem with giving them a spawnable one. Infernal cape atm is the best cape in game for melee which surpasses even ele comp cape. Ele comp cape is a hard grind, and infernal cape takes the cake as if ele comp cape was a joke.