Sign in to follow this  
KORNFLEXX

Loss password for acc

Hello I would lilke to recover my acc as I forgot my acc password to log in so can u help and change it for me :D 

hope u read this

thnx for ur help :D

dw its been fixed bro

Edited by KORNFLEXX
I have remembered my password

Hello fellow player of SpawnPK, @KORNFLEXX

Did you lose your PIN or your PASSWORD? No worries, let's get the solved shall we? Please read the following carefully to regain access!

Here on SpawnPk, we work with a special "ticket system". The ticket system informs the owner and admin about a situation in-game. Each player, alongside their issue, will have their own respective ticket and will get looked at individually. The staff team, who submit the tickets, will get a reply back on that ticket as soon it's accepted or denied so they can inform the player.

Please take note this takes a bit of time depending on the number of requests, appeals, and other tickets. Refrain yourself from making multiple topics cause this will severe in a punishment.

How do I get started?
When you lost your password or pin we ask you to create an alt and pm a staff member in game. You can find them easily with ::staff or here . They will ask some questions and do some test to verify if you are the right owner and so on. 

Sometimes they ask to create a forum topic to follow up your request. Most of the time this is for password reset. If they ask I suggest you use the following format.

PIN and PASSWORD reset format:

• Topic title:
    • Username to be reset - PIN reset
    • Username to be reset - PASSWORD reset
  • Topic content:
    • Staff member you spoke to
    • The username you like to have his PIN or PASSWORD reset 

Regards,
JP