Sign in to follow this  
Jean Paul

Official "Lost PIN and PASS" guide.

Hello fellow player of SpawnPK,

Did you lose your PIN or your PASSWORD? No worries, let's get the solved shall we? Please read the following carefully to regain access!

Here on SpawnPk, we work with a special "ticket system". The ticket system informs the owner and admin about a situation in-game. Each player, alongside their issue, will have their own respective ticket and will get looked at individually. The staff team, who submit the tickets, will get a reply back on that ticket as soon it's accepted or denied.  If you created a forum topic you'll be notified on there right away with the outcome.

Please take note this takes a bit of time depending on the number of requests, appeals, and other tickets. Refrain yourself from making multiple topics and we ask you not to PM Ryan or Ramzi about these situations. Not in-game nor on forums! This will sever in a punishment and your appeal/reset will automatically be denied.

Regards,
The staff-team 

How do I get started?

Option 1:
The fastest option is to PM a staff member in game. You can find a staff member with the command ::staff. If there are no members online please proceed with the steps below.

Option 2:
Please create a new topic in the Help section with the following format:

• Title: Lost my PASSWORD/PIN  - Account name
  • Message: Hello, I've lost the PASSWORD/PIN on my account - Account name

After this insert a screenshot of you online in-game on an existing or new alt account (create a new account here)

This way we, staff,  can do some checks and proceed to make you a PASS/PIN reset ticket so an admin will look into it as explained. 

Example:

5a5391a85d9f1_Schermafdruk2018-01-0816_43_50.thumb.png.c37113fd07d77f9462f861d5cd824b93.png

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1