Lieyze

Want to be Maxed? Do not have the time to do it? Let Me!

Have you been wanting to be maxed, and did not want to spend your time Maxing? Let me!

Q&A

-Can I Trust you?

-I Have 0 reason to be banned for stealing your account. You have nothing on there worth for me to steal from you.  Look at Question 2 for more details on trusting me.

-How does the processes work?

-Before you give me any information, or anything similar, We will have a discussion on price, Depending on how many skills, I will give you the fairest amount offer. (If you would like me to Make an account and max it, then give you the information that is also available.)  After we Discuss, and agree on a price. I recommend Having a trusted friend or Make another account and transfer your wealth to a secondary account. After that, You will give me The password to the account. *If another account other than the one you're using, the username as well.*  After the login details are given, I will then use the command ::changepassword and create a new password for Your account. It Is not To steal it! It is for my Well being, I will transfer a genie onto your account, and I would not like to lose it. After your account is maxed, I Will give you a Message either IG or Forum. Once the payment is received I will Give you the password i created for your account, after that I recommend using the Command ::Changepassword once more. 

Can I be banned for this?

-It Can not. Proof:59bb43a587696_Proof1.png.7af6cc14e19417b72f23f4bef957ad19.png

Are you Maxed?

-Yes. I have not achieved the Comp. Cape however. Proof : 59bb441d0c767_proof2.png.f776fe280cbba22064a259d4705c88d2.png

Will you max, ask for a payment and use the achievement reward aswell? I'm interested to use this service I'll message you in game!:) 

On 9/18/2017 at 7:34 AM, Twitchpker said:

Will you max, ask for a payment and use the achievement reward aswell? I'm interested to use this service I'll message you in game!:) 

Please PM Ingame or Forums. IGN: Lieyze :)