Sign in to follow this  
sally

Shawn4477 Bank video!

That's not even his full bank percentage O.o his wealth makes me want to actually start the staking series I've had in mind for 2 months now.

hqdefault.jpg

I'm not greedy he came to me and asked me if I would show my best 28 items. so I did. I have given out over 5t so don't sit there and be a twat and say I'm greedy. and Tevin go for it man.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shawn4477 said:

I'm not greedy

I have given out over 5t so don't sit there and be a twat and say I'm greedy.

He's actually the first eco-holder to do such a thing, and also (no offense) the first eco holder we've had that has a decent IQ in terms of both Money Management and behaving.

^ Keep in mind i was once considered an "Eco holder", so this isn't a stack at anyone in particular.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, shawn4477 said:

I'm not greedy he came to me and asked me if I would show my best 28 items. so I did. I have given out over 5t so don't sit there and be a twat and say I'm greedy. and Tevin go for it man.

never seen u doing big giveaways but ok. 

2 minutes ago, playforfun said:

never seen u doing big giveaways but ok. 

doesn't matter if you seen or not ik what I have given out and you don't. not my fault you either was afk or not online while I was having giveaway or just giving people something. I help out a lot in this server and I do give back to the community to the nice people atleast not people like you that sit there and say I'm greedy. why would I give someone anything when they are sitting there calling me greedy I mean might as well be at that point. plus second thing I'm one of the only eco cleaners that actually had giveaways or given out to players like I have.