Sign in to follow this  
Paska

about the language people yell or use in help chat

why you guys dont take care of those people who are using bad language when they yell or use help chat.... there are some racist kids and feels like people can write what ever they want and they wont get punished... that is making people to quit and new people will quit fast when they see that there is no one taking care of rule breakers.

+1

The amount of shit people are allowed to talk in yell is huge. I don't see a problem giving yell 0 tolerance. Ignore doesn't work on yell so people can keep on giving shit to each other while it is annoying to other players.

I take care of them if I see it I address it. My evidence folder for people breaking the rules has like 200+ pictures, and is always eager for more. Feel free to screenie them yourself and report people on the forums, we will take care of them much faster if you do so.

Here's how it works:

If the player is well known by the community, "ex-staff, someone who quit and came back", they can talk as much shit as they want through yell and say some of the most ridiculous things,  Because the chances of them being friends with staff because they have been on the server a long time, or is an old friend etc, they get the benefit of no punishment for the simple fact that they have such an influence on the server.

On the other hand, if you're new, and you say the same stuff as some of these "well known" people you'll get muted, etc. Hasn't happened to me but I've seen it happen to other people and it's baffling.

Edited by 2000 Integra

30 minutes ago, 2000 Integra said:

Here's how it works:

If the player is well known by the community, "ex-staff, someone who quit and came back", they can talk as much shit as they want through yell and say some of the most ridiculous things,  Because the chances of them being friends with staff because they have been on the server a long time, or is an old friend etc, they get the benefit of no punishment for the simple fact that they have such an influence on the server.

On the other hand, if you're new, and you say the same stuff as some of these "well known" people you'll get muted, etc. Hasn't happened to me but I've seen it happen to other people and it's baffling.

HELL NO

many known and old players have been banned / IP muted for trash talking and flaiming the best example Headxhunter, have been muted for over 3 months xD ( he still trash talk)

On 9/7/2017 at 3:53 PM, korasi3me said:

HELL NO

many known and old players have been banned / IP muted for trash talking and flaiming the best example Headxhunter, have been muted for over 3 months xD ( he still trash talk)

Me and a few people spammed the n word on yell and other dumb shit and ive never been muted so

+1, and likewise to Kell if i see it i stop it, and again screen shotting and reporting here, will help end the players nonsense faster(post under report a player), thats prob obvious but still lol :P

This is already a punishment for TRIGGERED CC only. Other people can say whatever they want and they wont get punished, once it's a triggered member, it's insta mute.

Get rid of the cancerous staff members and get people who actually know how to fucking moderate.

On 10/17/2017 at 10:58 AM, xheadhunterx said:

so fking wrong i've been perm muted 3months while being a friend of faith pots,holyjordyn,nick,yeezus you are so fking wrong.

True, you gotta be friends with certain staff members who are known for patronage. None of them were accused of it, not like now a days where even my dog abuses people with staff powers(joking about how everyone cries abuse).

But yeah, that new rule is in place and I hold everyone against it. No matter the cc, donator rank, what your play style is, whatever, it's all the same to me :P 

• Haha 1