Sign in to follow this  
God Man

Server Dying..

Lately I've noticed a lack of players on, its rather sad ;/ eco needs a reset and need to have a better staff team. 

need to have a better staff team. 

???

Eco reset will even kill the player base more...think please? 

SpawnPK v2 ?

Hey @God Man

About the server:

The server is not dying at all. I'm looking for a recent post from Ryan about player base and he the stats were great. Besides that, the server has a constant 100+ players uptime as well. Secondly, the summer has ended so people are less active. So yes, people may be less active but the server isn't dying at all. You can spot multiple payed advertisements on all big websites, youtube and so on.

Ryan, Ramzi and the entire staff team are working their ass off so refrain yourself from making these topic's. They look bad to new people...

About the staff team:

This is a quote from Ryan a few days ago;

"There are a very large queue of appeals.

Appeals aren't prioritized because it solely consists of servicing players who broke the rules (user agreement) and caused issues for the community & staff. Actions have consequences, and we're not obligated to have the appeal system present in the first place.

Nonetheless, all appeals will at one point be reviewed & responded to. Wait times are also planned on being improved in the near future.

Also keep in mind that each individual appeal requires extensive background checks of the player's alternate accounts, previous offenses, etc."

--> Moderators are players who would like to keep on enjoying the game. It's a free job, take it easy and respect the work they do.

Thanks,
JP

server would have a lot more players if the appeals were actually prioritized and looked into and replied to rather then letting people wait months without any reply

not only is it unprofessional but its straight rude too 

3 hours ago, korasi3me said:

Eco reset will even kill the player base more...think please? 

SpawnPK v2 ?

na lad, it will heal the server, everyone will compete to be the richest. mass unban will help the player count. Some staff members should be kicked from staff team is true.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mr nobody said:

server would have a lot more players if the appeals were actually prioritized and looked into and replied to rather then letting people wait months without any reply

not only is it unprofessional but its straight rude too 

true, i posted a apply @monday, and i got respond 'beeing looked into it'. still no answar.

3 hours ago, Jean Paul said:

--> Moderators are players who would like to keep on enjoying the game. It's a free job, take it easy and respect the work they do.

if u are moderator, you should better look into appeals and not play the game. and if its free job, why not let anyone who would look into appeals get it?

I remember last while when I was on the server felt very dry as well. Other then peak times.. it kind of sucked coming on to play cause there would be no1 to do stuff with. Which is why I had a post a couple of days ago about hot massive unban could mean allot to the server and owners (allot of $$$$$) as a huge amount of people that have played this game are banned. I don't think rules should be taken this strictly, and if needed just give a 1 month ban or something so the players always come back. It's good for the sever and everyone. If the staff have no time to do work since they always say how they are sooooo behind (lol).. why not hire more staff.. it's not like they get paid or anything anyways. 

• Like 1

It's been 2 months seen I've sent my ban appeal and they still haven't answered. There can be excuses made on why it can take sometime but 2 months for an answer is too damn long.

4 hours ago, balkyboy said:

if u are moderator, you should better look into appeals and not play the game. and if its free job, why not let anyone who would look into appeals get it?

Looks like you don't know how appeals work do they? All staff members are in charge of is making the appeal ticket in the staff forums for Ramzi(and rarely Ryan) to look at and cast their judgement. We could have a staff team for 20 staff members, and it still wouldn't change the duration of answering an appeal or not. That isn't part of our job, and only recently was Tevin granted permission to also handle appeals. Technically its just Ramzi who handles the hard core cases, and i'd say tevin handles mostly the lower tier cases for appeals.

We've been through this already in other topics, but there is only so much a staff member can do. Be patient and wait out your appeal, you should of thought of that before breaking rules. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

I break rule I get banned

Server dying!!!!!!!

I feel the game is pretty dry no matter how much I like PvP but that's because of different reasons to you.

According to the last set of statistics that were displayed to me, the server is definitely not "dying". Player counts have been at a solid 180 every time that i have been online, and this is not even our numerical peak. I feel as though you're making these illogical statements without providing facts/evidence to back up your theory. People with this attitude are most likely ignorant rule violators that are begging for their appeal to be accepted.

Allow me to make a quote to ALL players with an appeal that's currently open:

• As of right now, we have a large amount of appeals left unanswered BECAUSE we would like to take our time by reviewing each case.
  • We evaluate the situation and consider all the "pros and cons" (More like risks) of letting such violators BACK into our community.
  • The staff team operates in such a manner that a UID Ban means you did something seriously wrong, and do not deserve to be back.
  • Exceptions do occur, however, there's a specific criteria that needs to be met for this sort of thing to occur.
  • Any counts of abuse or improper punishment is ALWAYS recognized and investigated thoroughly, these would result in an accepted appeal.

Careful throwing around that word "Abuse" though, it's best to leave that up to the owners/administrative team to investigate on their own. Any staff member found doing so has been dealt with accordingly, most likely being relieved of their duties.

I have the authorization to go ahead and answer ANY and ALL appeals, however, I've been given a specific set of guidelines stating the criteria that have to be met in order for it to classify as an accept.

Also, I am very strict when it comes to the disciplinary scene, i punish/decline/accept appeals according to all guidelines given to me as staff, and also based off of the rules of the game. The only way proper enforcement can take place is by being stern, and looking at the punishment logs that landed some of you into the situation you're in now, you need the discipline.

"It's a game man fuck off let us have fun"

This may be a game, but there's a human being playing behind that screen and they deserve respect. Punishments are given out according to the offenses violated and staff procedure.

If you ever have any concerns with the way the staff team operates, feel free to PM myself, Ramzi, or Ryan. Eco reset is not on the table for discussion right now, if you have a valid argument feel free to make another thread perhaps in the "Discussions" section.

Closed to prevent any hostility among this thread.