zobo

tard alert

23 minutes ago, X King God X said:

This is my fps and still clearing them.

Screenshot_142.png

kill pic loc?

2 minutes ago, Subsidelaws said:

Well then. I can see on this top one. I did dc. You just deny this because you thing you are clever. Henceforth why I had brews left and didn't teleport. The 2nd one I don't even know when it was. But I feel it was today, can't remember tho. Probably fair n square that one but the top one I did dc and you brag about it. I'm suspecting DDos

Why would i ddos? Don't accuse u clueless monkey.

Doesn't matter. Why did i just randomly DC in a fight against you and you brag about it. Kind of adds up. I even say lag quite a lot. You don't off and let me log out. You continue to kill me. Just sad.

2 minutes ago, Subsidelaws said:

Doesn't matter. Why did i just randomly DC in a fight against you and you brag about it. Kind of adds up. I even say lag quite a lot. You don't off and let me log out. You continue to kill me. Just sad.

You guys say that every fight so why would i off?

2 hours ago, zobo said:

You guys say that every fight so why would i off?

Yu Fukin monkey , stop bumping this ToPiC and TAke ThE L, wHy combete AgAinsT BS?

29 minutes ago, korasi3me said:

Yu Fukin monkey , stop bumping this ToPiC and TAke ThE L, wHy combete AgAinsT BS?

He got 1 lucky kill against x king god x cuz he lags, now he's tryna act good and avoiding to rm him lmao. 

sand4shots is not bully-squad, but he also lagged, so none of these killpics actually count. Raggae slapped the shit out of zobo though.