Sign in to follow this  
Faith pots

Tickets in-activity.

There's a shit tons of people asking for account recoveries and name changes. Apparently, the tickets are only being looked at every like once in 2 weeks according to some staff members? This is completely retarded for a server with 150 player base. I'm sorry, but why would you be a community manager if you can only check the tickets once in 2 weeks and sometimes even in a month and not promoting someone else to admin, just to help out a little? (tevin could be a good candidate for it).

Once again, i'm not trying to offend anyone here, nor are these "my" words, since the staff members said the exact same thing.

Anyways, what ryan could do is:

- Adding ::changename command for VIP+.

- Adding "lost password" when you open up your client.

- Adding ::setmail, so if someone forgot his password, all they need to do is click on "lost password" and fill in their email used on the account. 

This will be easier for us, the players and also will it be easier for Ramzi.

Edited by Faith pots

10 minutes ago, Casey said:

not once in 2 weeks, but for the appeals that could be true lol, like I said they must be busy irl right now.

:(

1 hour ago, Casey said:

not once in 2 weeks, but for the appeals that could be true lol, like I said they must be busy irl right now.

If they're busy get another admin. No reason to be so strict, so to speak, about the administration team

How about people learning to write stuff down and we could easily avoid all of this lol. It's all the same to me, I don't mind making tickets for anyone but it's kinda funny when people get mad that they have to wait so long for a reset when it was their fault they forgot their account credentials.

Here are some tips:

• Write your account name, password, and pin down on a piece of paper or buy a notepad and have it forever next to your computer.
  • Take a picture of it with your phone, upload it to the icloud, print it out and have it with you.
  • Store it digitally like in microsoft word, or in the notepad/memo of your phone, you can even email it to yourself
  • Use a common account pin number like part of  your birthday/social security/id from school or work/ part of your license number or license plates.

Improvise my guys, no excuse for forgetting it lol.

35 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

How about people learning to write stuff down and we could easily avoid all of this lol. It's all the same to me, I don't mind making tickets for anyone but it's kinda funny when people get mad that they have to wait so long for a reset when it was their fault they forgot their account credentials.

Here are some tips:

• Write your account name, password, and pin down on a piece of paper or buy a notepad and have it forever next to your computer.
  • Take a picture of it with your phone, upload it to the icloud, print it out and have it with you.
  • Store it digitally like in microsoft word, or in the notepad/memo of your phone, you can even email it to yourself
  • Use a common account pin number like part of  your birthday/social security/id from school or work/ part of your license number or license plates.

Improvise my guys, no excuse for forgetting it lol.

::changepassword command is broken, i'm pretty sure. I legit went on an account, typed in a password (the one i use for a few accounts), but it still wasn't "right".