Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy

IP Banned? locked account?

ive just tried to log onto my main and its saying i need to enter a pin ive never made, so i made a new account and this is also saying that i need to relog and enter a pin so that i can use the chat?? please someone explain as i cannot speak or do anything about this in-game. USER : I Wassabi I and new acc i made : SLIM

PM a staff member in game about your issue. Anytime anyone makes any account, it MANDATORY REQUIRES a pin to be set by the owner at the time of account creation. There is no way to bypass this as you have to set it yourself.

If it's asking you for a pin then that means a whole bunch of possibilities, like see below:

• Account Sharing
  • Account Bought/Sold
  • New Computer
  • New Location due to ip change

The system recognizes both your PID(Player Identification Number) and your last logged on IP address, so if any of that does not pertain to you, then you set the pin and you forgot it.

well.. i didnt have to create a pin on my main account and it didnt ask me to create one when i made my new account.. so somethings wrong.

According to my intel, you have not been IP Banned.

• Your account was locked in order to protect your account, this happens when the PIN is entered incorrectly too many times.
  • The fact that you say you never set one is a bit concerning, do me a favor and change your password.
  • This can be done with the command ::changepassword , be sure to write it down somewhere safe.
  • I don't advise you share your account with anyone.

I am going to go ahead and submit a ticket for you regarding your PIN issue. If all checks out, your PIN will be reset by the owners. Feel free to PM me if you need any additional assistance, further information on what a ticket is, or would like an update on the case.

Closed.