Sign in to follow this  
arasta

::ticket command

I was thinking about it because i've seen it on other servers and it's pretty helpful. Instead of spamming staff members' private or asking people to yell for them, a ::ticket command with a brief explanation of what the player needs help with would be nice and it would notify the staff members online of the ticket. Do not get me wrong, of course there's going to be abusers, but staff have commands for a reason:) punish the trollers and let the people who actually need help feel satisfied.

• Like 2

Excellent suggestion, already discussing with the boss man about what should be in this new system.

• Once it releases, he will make his own announcement most likely in an update thread.
  • I will provide video footage on how to use the ticket system properly.
  • Rules will indeed be set for any abusers of this new command.

I was thinking of something more complex than that, I thought you were talking about whether a player can do ::tickey "account name here" and see the process of the ticket. I like the idea, don't get me wrong, but I find it kind of pointless since I'm going to help you anyway. Sure you can see who needs help and why they need it, and I assume you want it so we can see who needs the attention first.

Regardless, I help people in order as they come to me. First come first serve to those who need help when I have a line of people awaiting help. I like to do things myself and if you asked me for help then i'll help you out unless another staff member can manage to steal you from me.