Sign in to follow this  
Hash1 pker

I think alot of people would love this idea

firstly deep wild (mage bank) mainly doesnt have much to offer for people to go up there, so this is my suggestion:

1. move chaos ele to original spot next to castle east of mb.

2.make west of mb single.

3.add a new attraction to west of mb, (little idea for that is to add wilderness key which is a drop from all wilderness monsters easy, hard and elite keys and have a spot near agil course to dig and defeat a monster or open a chest or w/e for a reward) - similar to wildy keys from ikov.

i think this is what deep wilderness needs to bring players up there to either complete a key for the reward or to try and pk people doing keys or pk people trying to pk the keyers :P, this will be alot of fun for everyone including new starters and gives you something else to do other than pk, boss and gamble.

if anyone has any other ideas for this leave a comment and hopefully Ryan and Ramzi will consider it :)

thanks, African

Edited by Hash1 pker

I live it

+1

I'll def forward the ideas over to Ryan and hopefully we can see them added into the game

I love the idea but i think it should stat multi honestly.

But none the less very great idea. +1

chaos ele should still be multi combat just east of mb instead of west or make east single, having both sides multi would make it almost impossible to complete a key or whatever activity ryan or ramzi would add in.

thanks for feedback though :)

chaos ele should still be multi combat just east of mb instead of west or make east single, having both sides multi would make it almost impossible to complete a key or whatever activity ryan or ramzi would add in.

thanks for feedback though :)

Okay yeah no that makes sense sorry. I agree 100% sorry :P

firstly deep wild (mage bank) mainly doesnt have much to offer for people to go up there, so this is my suggestion:

1. move chaos ele to original spot next to castle east of mb.

2.make west of mb single.

3.add a new attraction to west of mb, (little idea for that is to add wilderness key which is a drop from all wilderness monsters easy, hard and elite keys and have a spot near agil course to dig and defeat a monster or open a chest or w/e for a reward) - similar to wildy keys from ikov.

i think this is what deep wilderness needs to bring players up there to either complete a key for the reward or to try and pk people doing keys or pk people trying to pk the keyers :P, this will be alot of fun for everyone including new starters and gives you something else to do other than pk, boss and gamble.

if anyone has any other ideas for this leave a comment and hopefully Ryan and Ramzi will consider it :)

thanks, African

1. No support. Currently gates do not work, so Chaos Elemental will be instadeath to any PvMers that try to kill it unless you somehow juke Pkers and get around the castle. And that's going to be hard if you're there for PvMing.

2. No support as this is along with #1 and there is nothing to do. But with #3 this isn't good either as in 1v1, unless you don't know how to PK, tanking is easy so you won't die.

3. Can't think of an argument for this one besides people making their combat level the lowest possible and still kill whatever boss would be there. To make this idea better, I would suggest a place around where Wilderness Bosses (Callisto, Vennatis, Vet'ion) would be to place it at. Also make the boss somewhat OP that being main is almost required, but lower levels can do it too as long as it gives them a challenge.

#3 is something that I think you have a great idea of, but you just need to modify it a little.