Sign in to follow this  
Toosh

refund request for super donator rank from vote shop

i bought a super donator rank from the vote shop and I thought itll stack with my already super rank and ill get elite, could I please get a vote point refund as I cant do anything with the rank?

Hello @Toosh,

I'm sorry but you can not get refunded. Ryan already added a 'warning message' that it's not stackable, which means it's your fault for buying it without reading the message.

Regardless of what was stated above, it wouldn't hurt to at least try and submit a ticket to the owners regarding this issue. That way, you get an OFFICIAL answer from the highest of authorities. I will forward this to Michaelmyers, who will then write a ticket for you.

Q: What is a ticket?

A: A ticket is a line of communication the staff team uses to notify the owners of any issue a player may be having at that time. Each player, alongside their issue, will have their own respective ticket, and will get looked at individually.

Thanks!

Ticket has been made, please wait 3-6 days on an update regarding your ticket. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact a staff member.

On 8/18/2017 at 1:06 PM, Kellatha said:

Ticket has been made, please wait 3-6 days on an update regarding your ticket. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact a staff member.

yet the staff members log in and put their private on off, yeezus is too busy killing pvmers and other people in wildy to even give a fuck about helping players, been trying to get my pin recovered for OVER 1 MONTH! The Aurora was finally able to put in a ticket for me after a long wait, its been over 1 week now and stuff NO reply... a server this good has staff that dont give a single fuck about the players, what this server really needs is a staff overhaul and an admin that will look at tickets daily and solve them.