Sign in to follow this  
Jean Paul

[R-Event] 3x Doppelganger and Enchanted yoshi win!? *No clickbait*

3x Doppelganger and Enchanted Yoshi win!?

Hi, all!

As everyone knows I had a few goals left since I achieved my elemental completionist cape which was getting the famous "Doppelganger pet" and becoming more important to the SpawnPk community. Since weeks I've been grinding and saving up to buy many as possible mini-me pets to gamble them for a doppelganger until Ryan released today a great update! There were not many mini-mes left to buy so I decided to go for the new "Enchanted Yoshi" as well. Yes, this would cost me my entire bank so find out in the video if I had success!

I would like to thank everyone who did support me big time cause without you guys I wouldn't be able to do it; Dayzero, The aurora, Lugioxy, Lorde, Pjer, M E T H O D and many more. Of course all of my clan members who are there constantly to help each other out, rule the wild and so on. Love you all.

Enjoy the video, please leave a like, comment and subscribe!

- JP Out - 

Edited by Jean Paul
  • Sad 1

Sucks you had to go through that only for nothing. You would of been much better off selling those mini me's for 1.5T cash and probably would of been able to buy a doppel straight cash.

41 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Sucks you had to go through that only for nothing. You would of been much better off selling those mini me's for 1.5T cash and probably would of been able to buy a doppel straight cash.

It's not the same, that's cheating 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Kellatha said:

3 hours ago, Micro shade4 said:

It's not the same, that's cheating 

Goodmorning @Kellatha and @Micro shade4

I could have done that easily but as stated in other posts I'm a goal grinder so grinding towards this was fun. There was indeed a possibility I could get nothing but I did hope it would be impossible with this amount of bets...

Unfortunately, I got "Ryaned" and got no luck. Next time better they say ;-)

Edited by Jean Paul

Damn bro that sucks.. Nice video though and you fixed your client dismensions! ;)

Looking forward for more videos lad.

12 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

Damn bro that sucks.. Nice video though and you fixed your client dismensions! ;)

Looking forward for more videos lad.

@Faith pots I always enjoy your comments.

I fixed it partly but it's still not 100% I just can"t get the entire client... I do record the entire client but cause of the dimensions Im not able to show the entire client. I haven't found the solution yet... :(

6 minutes ago, 2000 Integra said:

Sorry I wasn't there! And sorry you didn't get anything that's such a shame man

My man @2000 Integra

No worries man. You all supported me as a clan member even if you weren't there. It is indeed a shame I didn't get anything...

31 minutes ago, Jean Paul said:

@Faith pots I always enjoy your comments.

I fixed it partly but it's still not 100% I just can"t get the entire client... I do record the entire client but cause of the dimensions Im not able to show the entire client. I haven't found the solution yet... :(

What program do you use to record with?

2 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

What program do you use to record with?

I record with Quicktime player and edit with Imovie (I work on macbook Pro)

5 minutes ago, Jean Paul said:

I record with Quicktime player and edit with Imovie (I work on macbook Pro)

Oh. Well, i don't know how that one works, but you can also try to download a cracked version of camtasia/OBS which are way better for recording. (Camtasia is also decent for editting).

Poor jean paul. I wish i could get on and use my doppelganger. kek... I have a recording of me winning it if anyone wants just ask and i'll post lel...

i gambled a shit load of minime's at once before and got 0000000000000000 lol. then gambled and won it all back! gl on your future in spk and hopefully i can join you.

22 minutes ago, Doggy said:

Poor jean paul. I wish i could get on and use my doppelganger. kek... I have a recording of me winning it if anyone wants just ask and i'll post lel...

i gambled a shit load of minime's at once before and got 0000000000000000 lol. then gambled and won it all back! gl on your future in spk and hopefully i can join you.

I'll gib u gud doggystail for doppel men??? Gud diel no skem ;)

2 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

I'll gib u gud doggystail for doppel men??? Gud diel no skem ;)

unban me kek no skem

3 hours ago, Doggy said:

Hi @Doggy

Yes man, no luck unfortunately! I hope you get back soon.