Sign in to follow this  
D2e

Rules

My suggestion is to say what the punishment is, so people think twice before breaking that specific rule.

example:

Scamming - you will be perm banned if you are caught scamming.

My friend got banned for multi voting he would have never done it if he knew he would of got UID Banned

Edited by D2e

1 hour ago, Micro shade4 said:

Regardless of what the punishment is the rules should not be broken.

Yes but don't you think people should be informed of what can happen if they choose to do it, 

lol this is why i dont go on forums.......NO he shouldnt be informed.......its a rule......what did u think the reward for breaking a rule would be?!?!? a free eternal yoshi or something.....stop looking for the easy route and go pvm!!!! NNNNNNNEEEEEXXXXXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, futurehendrx said:

lol this is why i dont go on forums.......NO he shouldnt be informed.......its a rule......what did u think the reward for breaking a rule would be?!?!? a free eternal yoshi or something.....stop looking for the easy route and go pvm!!!! NNNNNNNEEEEEXXXXXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro?????

people that see multivoting will go ah it's worth the risk but if they see u can get uid banned they will go ehhh maybe they won't do it

Well i mean, it's not necessary at all, but at the other side it could be quite helpful don't you think. Especially for the 'New' staffmembers that are joining the staffteam.

Edited by Faith pots