I hope you guys enjoyed this episode,as this is my first episode feedback would be great on how to improve things.Thanks :)

Nice video. 

Are you going for regular completionist or red completionist? Also, I'd do some highlights of some pking aswell to keep it entertaining (Since you need 50 ks and 1k kills for completionist anyway) lol.

I'm going to give friendly constructive criticism 

You being a younger guy, your audio has got to be everything. Learn how to use some basic audio editing software like audacity to clean it up a little bit. I really liked your video and I will definitely watch the next one! 

-I am daddy

On 8/10/2017 at 1:28 PM, Faith pots said:

Nice video. 

Are you going for regular completionist or red completionist? Also, I'd do some highlights of some pking aswell to keep it entertaining (Since you need 50 ks and 1k kills for completionist anyway) lol.

I think ill go for regular compleitionist it depends on how long this comp cape is gnna take me and how much episodes and i will add some pk and maybe rushing clips

On 8/10/2017 at 2:46 PM, Skrrt said:

I'm going to give friendly constructive criticism 

You being a younger guy, your audio has got to be everything. Learn how to use some basic audio editing software like audacity to clean it up a little bit. I really liked your video and I will definitely watch the next one! 

-I am daddy

Thanks for the feedback.I've downloaded audacity and i was wondering how i could use that for audio.you need a wav file or something and i obviously record my videos into mp4 so i dont know if i should convert them or record audio seperately or anything.