Faith pots

#NBK - Natural Born Killers - WE RULE THE WILDERNESS.

VTX7FX9.png?1

NBK IS CLOSED FOR THE TIME BEING - YEEZUS

Welcome to #NBK's recruitment thread. #1 multi clan + Singles CC now recruiting.

Since we don't spam in edgeville 24/7 (TNC + O161), we decided to make an official recruitment thread in case anyone wants to join a real Multi/Singles clan.

Media

tMZ6t1Y.png

(Can only post 1 video in a topic... Go to this section:

http://spawnpk.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6

and check out Ahri, yeezy and my video's.

:)

Application Format

Ingame name:

Experience within deep wilderness:

Country/or timezone:

Why would you make a good candidate:

How many hours a day do you put into this game:

The rules of the clan:

1) No Backstabbing.

2) No Flaming.

3) Stay Active.

4) Listen To Leaders.

5) Daily tank tests. ( optional )

6) Daily hybrid tests. (optional)

7egbL8a.png

Edited by Yeezus

Nearly 15 of your 20 players are disrespectful randoms, Sadly it is a clan of bsers and 12 year olds who do not understand what warring is. The team is cancerous albeit effective but this clan needs to learn self respect before "ruling the wilderness".

Nearly 15 of your 20 players are disrespectful randoms, Sadly it is a clan of bsers and 12 year olds who do not understand what warring is. The team is cancerous albeit effective but this clan needs to learn self respect before "ruling the wilderness".

You act like you're the best player on the server... You're not stop being salty that i banned you from the CC and move on. Drop the grudge bro.

Ingame name: Defind

Experience within deep wilderness: I've been pking in multi pk servers for quite some time now. i have acuallty been in another NBK clan in another Eco/spawn server, i am new to the 2010 type of bridding/nhing though.. i can work with it and will be a benifit to the team

Age: i know this may effect the decision of me joining NBK, but i am only 14, but i've been playing rs for a LONG time

Country/or timezone: Canada, UTC-05:00

Why would you make a good candidate: i would be make a good canidate beacause, i can multi pk, right now i am rusty at single bridding but i can work on that, i can also be a tber, ranger, or i can do the NH style in war fights against tnc ;) and overall i love pking and do almost everytime i play a rsps.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: around 4 hours a day on weekdays and 7+ hours on weekends unless i am busy with irl things.

i hope you guys consider me to being apart of nbk :)

Edited by defiend

Ingame name: Goforth1992

Experience within deep wilderness: I multi pk in deep wildy on osrs other servers and here I'm a good brider rusher and single pker

Country/or timezone: USA EDT

I have a lot to offer I can scout I'm not afraid to rush money or items to get kills in a war I can braid fairly good.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 5-12 a day

Experience within deep wilderness: I've been pking in multi pk servers for quite some time now. i have acuallty been in another NBK clan in another Eco/spawn server, i am new to the 2010 type of bridding/nhing though.. i can work with it and will be a benifit to the team

Age: i know this may effect the decision of me joining NBK, but i am only 14, but i've been playing rs for a LONG time

Why would you make a good candidate: i would be make a good canidate beacause, i can multi pk, right now i am rusty at single bridding but i can work on that, i can also be a tber, ranger, or i can do the NH style in war fights against tnc ;) and overall i love pking and do almost everytime i play a rsps.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: around 4 hours a day on weekdays and 7+ hours on weekends unless i am busy with irl things.

Experience within deep wilderness: I multi pk in deep wildy on osrs other servers and here I'm a good brider rusher and single pker

I have a lot to offer I can scout I'm not afraid to rush money or items to get kills in a war I can braid fairly good.

Both Accepted as TRIAL members. Pm "yeezy" / "99b" in-game to have a brid/nh/tank test.

ACCEPTED Great nher / WELCOME TO NBK

Denied. Work on your nh skills and tryout again soon!

Ingame name: HIV/H I V

Experience within deep wilderness: Some, but mostly because i dont have anyone to pk with in deep wildy

Country/or timezone:USA/Texas time zone not sure

Why would you make a good candidate: Well, I'm really good at tanking, my bridding is sup par but i dont brid at all, i'm okay at team pking

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 5-10 depending on the day

Ingame name:qq

Experience within deep wilderness: im good at multi and i can 1v1 in deep wild

Country/or timezone: UTC+2:00

Why would you make a good candidate: im good nher and good at tank and im fast at switching

depends 7-10

Ingame name:razze1

Country/or timezone:Sweden

Why would you make a good candidate:I have a lot to offer I can scout I'm not afraid to rush money or items to get kills in a war I can braid fairly good.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 3-8

Ingame name:razze1

Country/or timezone:Sweden

Why would you make a good candidate:I have a lot to offer I can scout I'm not afraid to rush money or items to get kills in a war I can braid fairly good.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 3-8

Well mate I'm sure glad you can braid cause you never know when that might help you on the rsps ;) ;P

You act like you're the best player on the server... You're not stop being salty that i banned you from the CC and move on. Drop the grudge bro.

Sadly I'm honestly going to have to agree with you Jango, a lot of the people in NBK are rude, disrespectful, and honestly just immature. Yeezy we should really take care of that. I mean look over yell mate. When there is flaming going on more often then not one of the NBK members are in it. I know we get a lot of hate because we make it almost impossible to pvm in wildy whether it's on mains or pure or whatever but some comes cause of our members. I know i can be one of the immature and disrespectful people at times but honestly not very often. We should be more respectful and less arrogant honestly. Yes, I get it's a private server, it's online, it's the internet, etc etc etc but we should still have a certain amount of respect. Just my two cents though.:confused:

Ingame name: Awake

Experience within deep wilderness: Osrs deep wild pking exprience

Country/or timezone: Portugal

Why would you make a good candidate: Im good tanker also not bad at nh stuff! i can do hybrid fine :)

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 15h

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------,,-----------------------------------------

Edited by Awake

Ingame name: out96

Experience within deep wilderness: been playing rs and servers on and off for 6+ years and pking for 4+ years almost 2 years of bridding. i have an almost max zerk and max main on 2007 if that means anything

Country/or timezone: USA EST

Why would you make a good candidate:i would be make a good candidate because, i can multi pk, i am rusty at single bridding but that i can fix that in a night or two, i can tb, ranger, i can pick up on anything, the only reason i play this server is to pk why not make it the most with nbk ;) was hopeing you guys had a team speak or something so everyone in the clan could talk

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 3-7 i play mid day and all night thanks for looking and i hope to join

Edited by out96

Ingame name: Awake

Experience within deep wilderness: Osrs deep wild pking exprience

Country/or timezone: Portugal

Why would you make a good candidate: Im good tanker also not bad at nh stuff! i can do hybrid fine :)

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 15h

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------,,-----------------------------------------

Pm any one of the nbk leaders ingame (YEEZY) (EFFIGYSWIPER) (99B) (WE RM DAILY) (I X I) To tryout nh / hybrid / tribrid

application format

ingame name: Ilbefine

experience within deep wilderness: All servers i play in deepwild since it's alot more fun than regular pking.

country/or timezone: The netherlands/ +1:00(amsterdam)

why would you make a good candidate: I love to pk with a team. I can listen to calls and accept them. And i love to nh. :)

how many hours a day do you put into this game: Weekly from monday to thursday around 1-5 hours a day since school/work. And in the weekend friday to sunday around 8hours atleast.

Hope i hear from u guys soon!

Love, ilbefine

pm me z75 99b ingame to tryout nh tribriding!

Good app

Ingame name:Flaunting

Experience within deep wilderness: since 2010 on rs2 pking on clans, also from fi on rs.

Country/or timezone: Manaus / Brazil ( 3:00 gmt) (i know english dw :P)

Why would you make a good candidate: i have a good experience on deep pking, and also take serious clan things.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: almost 10 hours a day ( dont call me nerd :D)

Edited by Flaunting

Ingame name: Softgold

Experience within deep wilderness: Over 7 years of deep wilderness pking and worked with many clans, risingpkers, frozen fury, rot, ect.

Country/or timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Why would you make a good candidate: Used to be a warlord for many of the clans i worked with, included the non application clans, such as welfarers and jaja legacy, and even closed clans aswell, like risingpkers.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: a solid 8. NO JOB JUST SCHOOL

ingame name:flaunting

experience within deep wilderness: Since 2010 on rs2 pking on clans, also from fi on rs.

country/or timezone: Manaus / brazil ( 3:00 gmt) (i know english dw :P)

why would you make a good candidate: I have a good experience on deep pking, and also take serious clan things.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: Almost 10 hours a day ( dont call me nerd :D)

accepted. welcome to nbk

ingame name: King 1xdds

experience within deep wilderness: since 2010 on rs2 ( im flaunting's brother) also from fi too.

country/or timezone: Manaus / brazil ( 3:00 gmt)

why would you make a good candidate:i have a good experience on deep wild pking, i know alot of nh / bridding, also rag.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: Almost 5 hours a day

Ingame name: Cloud9

Experience within deep wilderness:

Been deep wildy pking since 09 and singles since 06. I was in a few clans on osrs. We did lots of deep wildy trips.

Country/or timezone: Illinois, Central/Standard

I feel as if I am a good pker and can bring a lot of hype, leadership, knowledge and support to the clan.

4-6 hours.

Know it's closed for now but for when it opens again...

Ingame name: Benzelsmith

Experience within deep wilderness: Used to pk at mage bank a fair bit. And other servers me and my clan used to dominate the volcano ;)

Country/or timezone: England

Why would you make a good candidate: I like pking, I've played a lot of servers and it's always more fun playing with other people.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: Depends, some nights i'll play an hour then go out for the night others I could spend all night on it. Probably average of like 30 hours in a week.