Phenomenon

Phenomenon's retaliation: Bully-Squad EXPOSED AGAIN

A majority of these guys are god awful, i don't even know why i waste my time with these kids. If ANY of you are going to talk shit, let's settle it with a 1v1 @ edgepvp. There's no reason to hide, there's no TB, no pet, no divine, and overpowered items are blocked there. If you lose or avoid you're just a loudmouth loser that is trying to act tough.

I do want to apologize to my allies of Bully-Squad outside of the means of this war, in the video i specified who you were and that i don't have any beef with you. BUT, it's really funny how this guy thinks he can make an expose video that even his CC members called too extreme, not to mention against the rules, and ACTUALLY got away with it??

Sure, some may say i asked for it with my first video but the difference is that was all 100% clips + music and saying i'm better. I didn't made discriminating remarks towards Race, Sexuality, Or even medical problems. Not to mention you leaked personal information that wasn't public knowledge and it's really funny because that's all their video was. I see Kill pics on me that i can prove via video footage they were from edge pking, rushing deep wilderness with ele c'bow and void, ballista to gmaul rush after a fight, and one lucky fall in with an imbalanced weapon (It's since been fixed). I can own up to these deaths because i know i'm better and will 1v1 anyone. I especially will own up to that death with the dark bow because that was a funny K0(the edit he put on). Overall, video was absolutely unnecessary and unacceptable, so in this video i sought out mainly to destroy the one who made the post since he got away with breaking the rules.

This is a fraction of a full fledged retaliation against the clan Bully-Squad and how they actually operate.

COMING SOON WE HAVE:

1v1's V.S. Bully-Squad members

Exposing the corruption: Abusive moderator caught, put in a tough situation, inevitably resigns

Exposing the unfairness: How Bully-Squad flames/baits other players and then reports them to get them in trouble [Been saving like 20+ videos of it]

^^^^^ Don't be afraid of these guys, if they misbehave report them and i will deal with them. Don't flame back, stay classy. That goes for any player on SpawnPK to be honest.

• Haha 1

8 minutes, 0 kills. & a whole section of me when i was lagging.

We exposed you in-game not irl, "medical" all this shit, wtf is this propaganda.

16 hours ago, Nick said:

You started a battle you had no chance of winning.

You made false propaganda videos, without accepting the backfire.

You talked more shit then you're worth. 

There's no backing out. Bully Squad reign, we are the wilderness. We are singles, nobody has ever successfully even come close too shutting us down, or clearing us.

We are superior, we are your worst nightmares.

Maybe your lack of sleep problems IRL, is due to the fact that every night you try and go to sleep, we're still in the back of your mind. Constantly traumatizing you, watching you. Lurking around you, and your "hidden alts". Every morning you awake, you know that we're here, online, somewhere, hunting you down. You're our victim, our little play toy. 

Maybe tell your doctor about your real problems, instead of the ones you make up and advertise too the Staff chat and public chat. We know they're false, we feel no sympathy for a pathetic, week imbecile.

Forever, and always,

#Bullysquad, motherfucker.

• Confused 1

you just re used clips we exposed you for loool, youre a joke man. 

copied the music and video style lmaoo, stupid drugged up fool

Edited by SIVIR

Why do you feel like you have the right to talk trash when your entire clan is trash except for a very small sum. Including @Dreamstate and @Yeezus, you talk about his medical problems like it's a joke. You can't even conversate because you're that pathetic. You call him all these names but studies show, you can people certain names because you've been called them before. Did you know it's proven that bad parenting can lead to stuff like this? @SIVIR @Nick, why y'all gonna talk trash like @Nick, aren't you a SuperMod or something? Do your fucking job instead of traumatizing others. You've actually got nothing better to do. And the thing you roast him about for sleep. Yeah it's like cause he genuinely needs it like the entire world. Clearly your no exception because your special and get voices in your head. You've been awake for like weeks. Nothing better to do, than to hop on the game and trash talk kids. I've seen him PK even off vid. He uses Dinh's if he's getting tag teamed by a dumbass clan like yourself. Why take a death to some no-lifes with nothing better to do? Take a seat, "motherfucker".

29 minutes ago, Monty said:

Why do you feel like you have the right to talk trash when your entire clan is trash except for a very small sum. Including @Dreamstate and @Yeezus, you talk about his medical problems like it's a joke. You can't even conversate because you're that pathetic. You call him all these names but studies show, you can people certain names because you've been called them before. Did you know it's proven that bad parenting can lead to stuff like this? @SIVIR @Nick, why y'all gonna talk trash like @Nick, aren't you a SuperMod or something? Do your fucking job instead of traumatizing others. You've actually got nothing better to do. And the thing you roast him about for sleep. Yeah it's like cause he genuinely needs it like the entire world. Clearly your no exception because your special and get voices in your head. You've been awake for like weeks. Nothing better to do, than to hop on the game and trash talk kids. I've seen him PK even off vid. He uses Dinh's if he's getting tag teamed by a dumbass clan like yourself. Why take a death to some no-lifes with nothing better to do? Take a seat, "motherfucker".

Nick is no longer super mod. He abused his power, and ended up resigning before that super mod rank was taken from him. He is nothing more than another child who struggles in life and believes power is everything over a game. As you can see from how they say "we run wild" and all of that other nonsense. This clearly is what their lives consist of on beautiful summer days.

Guys leave MSL alone LOOOOOOOOOOOL i already have another video specifically for him. I just took a 1v1 challenge @ Edgepvp with gearmatches and downgrades, he lost horribly

8min video with 3 kills?  0 fi kills. The delusion is real if you think Sf even competes with Bullysquad? 

You're using the same clips as you did on your last video about us.. nothing new lol

I don't think you understand how clans work.

woot woot more drama. how about we move to dawntained so i can play and slam sf

Edited by bully

all these BS members "complaining" about old kill pics etc. But they posted videos from a month back even. A kill is a kill and you can't argue that it happened a week or two ago so it doesn't matter lol. The clan turns people toxic/cancer as fuck. I knew Nick when he was Sinatra and not $10 donor rank he was nice and everything until I quit I came back and joined a clan and all I saw from him was shit talk and helping occasionally when needed.

4 hours ago, Nick said:
21 hours ago, Nick said:

You started a battle you had no chance of winning.

You made false propaganda videos, without accepting the backfire.

You talked more shit then you're worth. 

There's no backing out. Bully Squad reign, we are the wilderness. We are singles, nobody has ever successfully even come close too shutting us down, or clearing us.

We are superior, we are your worst nightmares.

Maybe your lack of sleep problems IRL, is due to the fact that every night you try and go to sleep, we're still in the back of your mind. Constantly traumatizing you, watching you. Lurking around you, and your "hidden alts". Every morning you awake, you know that we're here, online, somewhere, hunting you down. You're our victim, our little play toy. 

Maybe tell your doctor about your real problems, instead of the ones you make up and advertise too the Staff chat and public chat. We know they're false, we feel no sympathy for a pathetic, week imbecile.

Forever, and always,

#Bullysquad, motherfucker.

Yey i can flame nick now (sorry tev <3 don't ban me :c) look asshole , 1000 kill pic of u and u still trashtalking , just stfu man , oag fucked u up ezpz and u still talking shit , (we run singles ,ect ) go kys , u run my dick nothing else .

peace , motherfucker.

5 hours ago, Doggy said:

all these BS members "complaining" about old kill pics etc. But they posted videos from a month back even. A kill is a kill and you can't argue that it happened a week or two ago so it doesn't matter lol. The clan turns people toxic/cancer as fuck. I knew Nick when he was Sinatra and not $10 donor rank he was nice and everything until I quit I came back and joined a clan and all I saw from him was shit talk and helping occasionally when needed.

Ur banned why you still posting on forums? Cant give spk up? & Those kills happened atleast 2 months ago , he's used them in a previous video. 3 kills in 8 mins of shit talking lol atleast Bullysquad backs up the shit talking with kills upon kills upon kills upon kills upon kills..

9 hours ago, 1 9 7 7 said:

Nick is no longer super mod. He abused his power, and ended up resigning before that super mod rank was taken from him. He is nothing more than another child who struggles in life and believes power is everything over a game. As you can see from how they say "we run wild" and all of that other nonsense. This clearly is what their lives consist of on beautiful summer days.

Good game him bro and @Phenomenon, I run this forum with words, not literally, but likeeee, these kids. They're actual trash you have to act professional but I don't :)

• Like 1