broken

Buff kodai wand

Kodai wand is pretty weak compared to the elder maul or a z bow.

its not much better then a toxic staff which is worth 150m.

Id like to see a accuracy buff.

Magic in general needs huge revamp. Can't help but to see that everyone thinks mage is splashscape because it never hits. Even with accuracy buffs like mage void, rigour, blood lord it still makes you wonder if you are casting mage in melee armor.

Maybe a 15% accuracy buff along with the already existing 15% damage buff? Kodai's are now around 10b, those things are the next tsotd(going from 6b to 200m).

Support for the buff of the Kodai Wand, as for magic it seems to be at a good place right now. I don't think we should tamper with magic at all due to the fact that it'l either go perfectly in our favor, or backfire like a motherfucker. From what i honestly noticed and think, it's actually way too strong, and freezes occur way too easily. BUT THEN I THINK ABOUT IT EVEN FURTHER.... I think it's the overpowered items that are making it stronger, and obviously that's what it's supposed to do lmfao so I'd rather have that than to have splashscape. If you aren't satisfied with the magic currently, add an occult ornament (or) to your loadout and i bet you'll change your mind ;). Not to mention if you wanna be crazy like me and barrage 53's, go full on maxed mage LOL.