Sign in to follow this  
skkrt skkrt

client wont load

The last couple of days i have been having problems with my client not letting me play. I can log on for about 10 mins and then it will dc me. if i try to log back in it wont let me and if i keep trying it will log in then instantly dc me back offline. if i wait like 15-20 mins it will let me back on and do the same thing. i have delete the client and re downloaded and iv restarted computer. i talked to michealmyers ingame and he told me about the new client repair tool, i tried the tool and still having same problem now when i try to load client it wont even load. says : Error loading game assets! will post screenie of it. ingame name : 6ohon54s

spawnpk.PNG

Our owner Ryan has released a client fixing tool on the recent update [July 20, 2017]. The full update can be found here: 

https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/topic/6840-july-20-2017-new-forums-completionist-gear-frost-dragons/

Here is an excerpt of what i'm referring to:

SpawnPK client/cache repair tool

• This tool is now available on the main site, at https://www.spawnpk.net/register/
    • The download is found under the "help section" side bar, on the right side of the page
  • For players having issues loading their client, running this tool should help you solve it!
  • If the tool still doesn't work for you, please contact a staff member to assist you

Alright, the next step would be to clear your SpawnPK.data, This can be found in your C: Drive.

I have had this issue in the past, it's normal don't worry. Simply go into your files, go to your C: Drive and go to the search bar and type in "Spawnpk.data" . Once you see that folder with the EXACT name, you can go ahead and delete that. Once done, reload the client and let me know if it worked.

Thanks!

ok cause it just keeps dcing me and wont let me online.. then after a few it will let me online then i can play for a little and then it will dc me again