Elder

duel arena spec bug

so i staked 6b on dds match and the spec dint work... it was yellow like it should spec but it din't and because of that i lost pretty much my bank... :mad:

Do you have a video of this happening by any chance? Sometimes out of pure excitement or not paying attention, you can mistakenly press it more than once. If you click the special attack bar that way or click it really fast twice the spec will not register as the system recognized it as you taking it off.

I'm pretty sure that's what happened to you because it happens all the time to me when i try to combo with two different weapons and try to get a dfs spec in there. You don't even realize in the heat of the moment.

sorry i dont have video of it but i only pressed it onxe it stayed yelow but never did the spec...

I have never heard of this bug or anyone else having this problem, it could be a bug. But I would first think it is your computer or internet.

If you can replicate it with proof otherwise these posts are not going to help.

was it a whip stake?

ive advertised staking "dds --b" and someone whip challenged and i didnt notice. then dds didnt work and got delayed for whip.

you are the first person to say anything about this if its even true

well i did put challenge on dds+whip but dont know if you can change the rules after?