Sign in to follow this  
whynh

The new pvp update

With the new pvp update, veng kills and wrath kills no longer count as yours. It isn't being considered our damage output, so whenever there's a double death, whomever got the kill, but died to their opponents veng, they not only get their opponents loot, but they get their own. Instead of each party receiving one anothers loots. Is there any way to get this fixed?

Sometimes 1guy get both loots, and sometimes you both get both loots, and sometimes you just autokeep it after death the whole inventory, and no loot is appearing on the ground.

Have had this happen when an opponent died and their veng killed me, I got both loots but I think its fine this way who ever dies first loses both loots

Edited by pj3r

I have already notified The owner and this will be fixed as soon as possible i'll send him this topic as well for some extra information thank you.

I have already notified The owner and this will be fixed as soon as possible i'll send him this topic as well for some extra information thank you.

"I HAvE aLReaDY NOtIfieD ThE OwNEr AnD tHIs WiLL BE fiXED aS SoOn aS POSSiBle I'LL SenD HIM tHiS tOpiC aS WeLL fOR sOMe ExTrA InFORmAtiON ThAnk yOU"

myxDBMP.jpg

Have had this happen when an opponent died and their veng killed me, I got both loots but I think its fine this way who ever dies first loses both loots

I agree with this - Whoever dies first shouldn't receive items back.

I agree with this - Whoever dies first shouldn't receive items back.

exactly, so dont die first :)