Sign in to follow this  
Virtius

Virtius Seeking Clan

Hello my names Virtius I am a long time player on SPK and have countless hours in multi to single pking and currently bored of the solo pking life and would like to join a clan. I have a blood completionist cape and positive kd. My kd currently sits at 1.41 It would be much higher if I had not been d scimmy spec'd in deep wilderness when zulrah was at lava maze and would 1 hit you after your prayer dropped. But regardless I am an experienced player and would love too meet some cool people and chill with them while pking.

Any clan hit me up if interested. ~coollogo_com-21709445.jpg~

Edited by Virtius

u shud change ur aids font

u just want pvm protection :o

Man you can't even handle dying in the wild. Toxic yeller kid. Str8 Liar on yell too, as soon as #dsl kills you, you start talking nonsense on yell about "Mac i always gave you items!!!! I HELPED YOU SO MUCH!! FOH fam....

I dont recommend this butthurtmen for any clan.

Maybe to CGI...

Edited by Macjim

u shud change ur aids font

u just want pvm protection :o

I dont pvm much. I only pvmed for the past 3 days too get pure scroll iv for comp cape. Even was in your cc pking with you yesterday. L.

Man you can't even handle dying in the wild. Toxic yeller kid. Str8 Liar on yell too, as soon as #dsl kills you, you start talking nonsense on yell about "Mac i always gave you items!!!! I HELPED YOU SO MUCH!! FOH fam....

I dont recommend this butthurtmen for any clan.

Maybe to CGI...

Good one mac you quoted the wrong thing. But anywho you join up on a random clan and kill your own clan in deep wilderness without a care in the world then try and tell yourself lies that I didn't help you rebuild countless times. Just a pathetic kiddo that convinces himself of his own lies.

Good luck trying to find a clan Virtius.The text color almost blind me.

Thanks mate I changed it i clicked the wrong color (meant too be purple)

Good one mac you quoted the wrong thing. But anywho you join up on a random clan and kill your own clan in deep wilderness without a care in the world then try and tell yourself lies that I didn't help you rebuild countless times. Just a pathetic kiddo that convinces himself of his own lies.

Proof?????

Okay then. who's really lying?

You never gave me anything, you wine when you die in wild, and now you call DSL random.. lol ok bro GL w/ A3, i bet Mr. Crab and Taha will be your gens.

Edited by Macjim

Proof?????

Okay then. who's really lying?

You never gave me anything, you wine when you die in wild, and now you call DSL random.. lol ok bro GL w/ A3, i bet Mr. Crab and Taha will be your gens.

Why when I loaned you shit for rebuild would i screenie it for 5 months in advance. Lmao. Dsl is randoms. you have like 3 people that are even decent. The rest of you kids do 2 way switches at mb. Calm yourself

Why when I loaned you shit for rebuild would i screenie it for 5 months in advance. Lmao. Dsl is randoms. you have like 3 people that are even decent. The rest of you kids do 2 way switches at mb. Calm yourself

You never gave me anything.

I dont pvm much. I only pvmed for the past 3 days too get pure scroll iv for comp cape. Even was in your cc pking with you yesterday. L.

did you get the scroll? if yes how manny kills?