Sign in to follow this  
donttryme

stupid elemetal weapons

i think the weapons need a nerf big time since when i have protect prayers on it can still max hit me and its ruining my server experience which i would consider playing for a while but since u carnt even go in wildy and complete a slayer task and getting 1 hit by these ridiculous weapons like u need an ely to tank it proabably even then u would still get one hit, at the end of the day, fuck these weapons get rid of them

We have already nerfed elemental weapons twice, one being the elemental staff many months ago and now is hardly ever touched. The second was nerfing the ice bolts for the elemental c'bow, which would hit for max hp very often in full void and had a phoenix out.

Honestly, the way we are going about nerfing everything that is commonly used is a bad thing, once we nerf the fire bolts or set a cap on the elemental c'bow, it's going to see a major decrease in value and traffic.

Let me give you the example of the Elemental Staff, pre-nerf it was worth 20-25b, and using a full bar of spec usually meant you died regardless of you combo eating. Now, you can tank both with a lot of health left over honestly, it deals very little damage and is also very inaccurate. Now compare it to its present day elemental staff, sells for 6-7b and no one touches it at all. The only reason keeping it afloat would be blood diamond fusing.

Some other examples of our nerfs were 3a bow nerf, which now only has a maximum of like 60 in both pvp and pvm, because someone complained it was too op. DWH used to be able to hit 90's, now the cap is 85, almost always only hits lower 80's high 70's, but again due to people complaining for a nerf. Remember swift gloves? They were also nerfed because people would use them and a zbow, which would hit hard 50's and it could stack, meaning one zbow hit could killed you if it proc'd the arrow.

Point being, don't be that guy that complains about weapons he does not have. Get protective measures, dihn's reduces damage, divine reduces damage, along with prayer. Don't like getting rushed? grab a mini me pet that boosts defense or a cerb pet to let you survive a bit more. Hell, even grab an alien to instant teleport whenever you see someone about to rush you. There are a lot of ways to live besides asking for a nerf.

no wep will max hit you with protect prayers on

ur full of urself

i just honestly hate those weapons i dont even want to play in the server anymore, like i carn't risk anything in the wildnerness because i know ill get team by some idiots with those weapons or just even 1 guy with those weapons and its ridiculous for the server cba with this shit anymore id rather just quit then not been able to pk