Sign in to follow this  
xs1ickrickx

Skill Player Drop Chance

Hello,

I've created this post to bring a suggestion for skill players.

I've created my first skill account today on the server, and I love the idea of having a level system. Currently, the only real perk you get is a completionist cape. Which would be cool to show off, but not really practical or give people much motivation to go the skill route.

It would be awesome to see 3 things for skill players. These ideas would make people want to choose a skill account.

1) Slightly higher rare drop chance from boss'. This skill player bonus should also stack with the bonus received from the blood tree.

2) Server announcements for when players reach level 99 in a skill. The announcement should also show that the player is a skill player.

3) Slightly buffed equipment for skill players. Ex. An AGS drop from KBD from a skill player can have a +10 more strength bonus than a normal AGS would. Not overpowered, just a slight advantage. These should only be usable by skill players. The idea is that non skill players can PK or trade for them, but only a skill account can use it. This will entice people to make a skill account to use the slightly buffed gear.

This is just my two cents but, it would be amazing to see these changes in the game! I personally believe this would kick start the skill player population. The server could also advertise a unique skill player gameplay experience as well.

Best,

xS1ickRickx

Hello, Welcome to SpawnPK! :cool:

There's not much of a difference between Pker Accounts & Trained Accounts.. Other than training Combat Skills (Which isn't hard), also +2 Blood Money per kill, and of course the Completionist Cape.

1) I don't agree with, Trained Accounts shouldn't have a bonus. (The Blood Tree should be the only way to obtain bonuses for drops). Trained/Not

2) No thank you, Trained Accounts & Pker Accounts are the same XP rates. Pker Accounts only get 99's in Combat Skills. Advertising 99 skills isn't really "clever" on a Spawn Server.. Considering you can spawn just about anything to skill for your 99, and most non-combat 99's usually take up to an hour to get?

3) As I stated in #2, both modes are the same XP rates.. So this idea technically wouldn't be fair.

Trained Accounts shouldn't be touched, the benefits are just fine the way they are.

I DO appreciate the time you put in making this suggestion, but it just doesn't add up.

As far as the blood tree bonus on drops...Im not even sure if it works lol....I've maxed out my tree and killed well over 500 kbd at dzone and not a single drop...My drops were quicker at the normal kbd vs dz....Kinda disappointing tbh

Altering gear isn't needed tho

another 5-10% rate would be way cool and maybe we should get prestige levels too for melee stats and each prestige gives 5% more damage outside of wildi

They just added a 10% boost on rare drops off PVM using the blood perk tree (but I honestly have doubts on it...seeing I maxed out my tree and still haven't seen a change in dr from bosses)