Sign in to follow this  
faded69

Road to 100b from 0 episode 1

Nice vid I had no idea you made vids lmao, I would suggest you can crop out the loadout so its not showing in the video just the client in game.

Otherwise neat vid, maybe you could slow down ur Kills and special drops instead of having the whole vid sped up to show what you got more clearly.

*Also some of the cropping wasn't perfect for the screen sizing did you use Camtasia?

*Finally you could fade the song out so you don't have 10 seconds of black but its all good if you just wana play the song

just put some text saying *rest of song

Edited by pj3r

Nice vid I had no idea you made vids lmao, I would suggest you can crop out the loadout so its not showing in the video just the client in game.

Otherwise neat vid, maybe you could slow down ur Kills and special drops instead of having the whole vid sped up to show what you got more clearly.

*Also some of the cropping wasn't perfect for the screen sizing did you use Camtasia?

*Finally you could fade the song out so you don't have 10 seconds of black but its all good if you just wana play the song

just put some text saying *rest of song

Yeah i was using camtasia :D i forgot to fade the song, next vid i will try to slow my kills and special drops, newer did Videos about RSPS ever so yeah.. :D