Sign in to follow this  
Phenomenon

Comprehensive guide on every pet in game and what their abilities are!

Hope you guys enjoy this guide as it took quite a bit of effort and time, whether it was screenshotting photos of the pets and editing them into my own little fusion template, or commentating the whole thing and explaining to great detail. There is also a table of contents in the description and i have a lot more coming to SpawnPK as well.

I've been planning for a while now to make Guide-Related videos so it's good to see it coming into fruition. Next on my list will be a guide for newcomers on how SpawnPK works and what everything's function is/how to do certain things. It will be a complete tutorial.

As a majority of you will know, i am a super moderator on SpawnPK. I also intend to make a guide on how to approach a staff member properly if you ever need help or an issue needs to be addressed. Obviously a majority of you know how to do that, however, i will be elaborating on what we, the staff team, do on our end and what to expect for each issue specified. If you ever need help in game, feel free to PM me on forums or in game @ "Phenomenon"

Even while having to juggle all of the work in terms of Helping players/Community interaction,Reports on players/bugs & appealing an offense and taking a look at staff applications, what i am planning for in-game content, i have a new from scratch series coming soon to the channel, But with a unique idea added into it ;) Stay Tuned.

Edited by Phenomenon

Had a dude ask me the other day about pets wasn't able to tell him, will flick him the link to this right now.

Solid thread.