Sign in to follow this  
motivation

New suggestion

New fusing weapon like a ags fusing by 200 ags color ags will change to pink or black more str bouns and this ags will be untradeble and cant lose with redskull

Dragon claws to 😁

There is more then 100k ags,s and claws,s need them to gone any one agree with me ?

Edited by motivation

Would throw the server out of whack, with everyone running around with multi colored weapons.

I'm not for it, but assuming some would be.

gl

I really do not approve of an auto kept ags. It's one of the most OP spec weapons we have and it's close to literally nothing, like 50m-75m for an AGS? I don't mind multiple colors of an ags or dragon claws, fashionscape I guess.

Eh not a big fan of this considering there are KAZILLIONS (Hyperbole, Barely? :o ) Of Armadyl Godswords and Claws out there. I Feel as though if the limit is too low (200 for example) SO MANY PEOPLE would be walking around with this new weapon. Set the amount needed to high and you have a new item that only the wealthy would have. Yes, it would take a lot of armadyl godswords/claws out of the eco, but what happens when a majority , if not 90% to ALL are gone? What about the new players who didn't get this opportunity? It would be quite problematic and i don't want to see this even happen.