levionner

Blood Family! JOIN TODAY!

Current In-game Name: Meeq

Timezone: Brisbane +10 GMT (i Think)

About yourself: Pretty easy going, pretty opinionated at times but wont force my opinions on others, Just pretty laid back nothing really grinds my gears that much.

Do you plan on joining the Blood Family? Yes,

Why should we give you a chance, what do you have to offer?: Activity! being on almost everyday for 4-8 hours give me plenty of time to kick it, I'm always down for PvM PvP And minigames whenever and whatever! I would bring Fun to the cc and hopefully bring laughs to the cc

As apart of this community, you are expected to maintain a certain level of activity. Are you able maintain activity? Ofcourse.

Anything else you'd like us to know? How often you are as a Clan, aka, how often would you go boss, or pk. etc etc.

Thank you for your consideration.

Current In-game Name: pknh rain

Timezone:  pacific

About yourself: started nhing bout' 5 days ago  and I'm aight  I guess :P

Do you plan on joining the Blood Family? yehh

Why should we give you a chance, what do you have to offer?:  protection, calls.

As apart of this community, you are expected to maintain a certain level of activity. Are you able maintain activity? most likely yes.

Anything else you'd like us to know ehh I pk with divine so I'm #1 tank :)) ( also alien so op tele tank  K3 )