Sign in to follow this  
Infinty

I will be starting from scrath series

So, I will release a video tommorow probably, I sold all my bank, gave away items and transfered little bit to my alt, The from Scratch Series will be on my main "Infinty"

The Rules are:Goal to 100b no gambling no fp only risk fighting,pvming No donations, No lended items. if I will accept any donation I will probably transfer it to my alt, I can use any untradeable autokeepable Items I had in bank to pvp with, Will start with 0 slayer points and no bounty points.

When I get to 100b I will either give it away or some of it away.

Maybe I will stream while doing it, we'll see.

Edited by Infinty

So, I will release a video tommorow probably, I sold all my bank, gave away items and transfered little bit to my alt, The from scrath Series will be on my main "Infinty"

The Rules are:Goal to 100b no gambling no fp only risk fighting,pvming No donations, No lended items. if I will accept any donation I will probably transfer it to my alt, I can use any untradeable autokeepable Items I had in bank to pvp with, Will start with 0 slayer points and no bounty points.

When I get to 100b I will either give it away or some of it away.

Maybe I will stream while doing it, we'll see.

Child's play, the real goal is only pvming until those 100b. I won't label it as ironman with no trades, since that will legit be hard. Might be nice to see someone have goals that I finished long ago.