Sign in to follow this  
Juicy Report

#Juicy 0range - rsrs YT Quitting

I have come to the thought that being perm muted, isn't a fun thing.... (Obviously) there is just no point in playing as much as I did previously, what could be my final video is in the link below, I have had fun playing SpawnPk and watching the community grow, and fall. As of my previous offences and current, I believe I can no longer achieve YouTuber rank, only reason I continued to play this server (Always getting cleaned) so there is really no motivation to play anymore. Who knows maybe there will be an update and i'll come back to check it out. Not being able to reply to people messaging me in-game giving me feedback for my videos isn't a good feeling... So if you'd like to say your goodbyes comment below, or roast below..

SPECIAL THANKS - TEVIN (Phenomenon), I_EAT_BREAD, MACJIM, MORBID, YANNIC, TANNER420. For being the + side of the server, always up for a good chat, if I missed anyone, you know who you're.

THANKS TOO; Damn GG, for always giving me a good fight within the rag community, and any other I had an awesome time nsing or ragging with!

After the I had said Enjoy, i was banned, Enjoy what I gave away PEACE SpawnPk

Final Video -

edit glad ur gone.

7PhJ79anTaCUgqFhxdzU1Q.png

Lol? So what if he prefers that server? Everyone has their own opinion, and tbh people like you are the reason he's saying their community is better.

We've had a good time pking together mate, im sure u enjoyed it as much as i did.

If u wanna hit me up, u got my disc ##, maybe see u on *** scape :)

We've had a good time pking together mate, im sure u enjoyed it as much as i did.

If u wanna hit me up, u got my disc ##, maybe see u on *** scape :)

Yeah Mate for sure, Cya around