Kellatha

Kellatha's Helper Application.

1. Desired staff position: Helper.

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Rather not disclose, Kellatha is fine.

3. Your age: I am 20.

4. Your location: Texas, United States.

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: On a work day 4-8 hours, on an off day 10-14+ hours.

6. Why you should receive the position: This isn't my first time thinking about applying for staff, but after numerous times that I have been told to go for it, I have to decided to officially apply! I'm not sure how many people have told me to apply, but an overwhelming amount from the community, including some staff members have encouraged me. Seeing as to how the community is appreciative in what I do daily, I spent the majority of my time at ::dzone or ::vip, either pvming or simply making conversations with whomever is there. I am always in help cc and yell having conversations, helping people out, answering questions, etc. I like to keep myself busy while I pvm grind, and have found that there is nothing more worthwhile than helping someone out that need helps. I don't ever give out items, but instead I give out my knowledge about the game. As an avid pvmer, I believe the questions I answer to someone new to the community is more valuable than a 500m pet that I can give them.

7. What are my past experiences with RS/RSPS: I played runescape from 04-07 up until they removed pvp from the wilderness and introduced bounty hunter. That was my downfall and quickly quit after that. I was later introduced into RSPS, where I quickly loved it and preferred it over orsrs. Here is a list of past experiences with the past servers I have played.

A.)Server one(This was a spawn pk server, with 95% of items being spawnable, 40-60 players daily): On this server, I was a regular player that had applied for staff on the forums. Owner liked the application and gave me moderator where I kept it for a few weeks, until one day I was rush promoted. We had a rule breaker that was advertising with different account names, owner was not available to keep dishing out bans, so he promoted me to administrator to keep banning him if he ever showed up. Ever since that, the owner liked what I was doing and decided to keep me. I later resigned that same month due to school starting up.

B.)Server Two(eco server, around 100-150 people daily): On this server, the owner was my best friend for many years. We played a different server together before he decided to make his own, and we made it to be very successful. I was basically an co owner, but never had a title or power. I began to make myself useful in game, started to help out people, offering assistance, asking questions and such. He noticed one day and went ahead and made me a moderator. I later resigned from the server when things got personal between us.

8. What are your biggest goals once you become staff: Honestly, and it's my biggest dream, is to become a forum moderator. I have very big goals like making guides, fixing up outdated threads, and making the forums generally a much easier and user friendly place for the community to use. I'm really big on making threads organized, easy to read and understand, and giving an overall professional look to them.

9. Why do you stand out compared to the other staff applicants: I reviewed the staff requirements and I fill them all in without a hitch. I've been a long time player, almost been here for a year in total. Considering myself a veteran to the server, I personally feel I know a great deal that has to do with the game. Before I took a long break from the server due to school and work, I was as I am right now, being a helpful person wherever I could. The only difference from then is I am no longer an elite donator, but now a legendary donator.

10. What would you say would be your biggest weakness right now towards applying for staff: Something I have noticed about myself for a long time is helping players to an extent. Most newer players just ask for items or money, which I never give out. Personally, I hate to give out any items I worked for to get, and giving them away feels like I worked for nothing. In a sense, my help is to an extent by giving advice, pointers, and leading players to the right direction.

Some examples of my organizing and well made threads:

https://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7511

https://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6724

https://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6985

https://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7789

Added in 7-13-17

Application now closed.

Edited by Kellatha

Support with closed eyes :)

-When I was online, you really helped super hard, giving accurate Prices/help.

-Active in-game, helpful in Yell/Help cc.

-Amazing English language.

-Active on forums.

I would like to see you one of the staff members when I come back someday :)

+1 Good luck :)

Very helpful user, would really love to see go onto bigger things.

Kellatha helped me with whether or not to donate up to VIP. Encouraging me to play the game more, and in turn supplying me with the information i needed to decide whether i will donate.

He went out of his way to help me, which not many others do.

100% support this user for mod does nothing but help the community daily !

Seems like one of the more down to earth dudes around, haven't had much to do with him but the application gives it away.

gl homie

Thank you for the support guys! Also added in the topics I have made before at the bottom to demonstrate the goals I have for the forums.

Hello Kellatha,

While doing my usual routine of viewing staff applications, reports, appeals, player help, etc, i noticed this one the most and i must say i'm quite impressed. So why don't i add a little bit of feedback myself?

As for in game, you're always nothing but positive in your behavior overall, and i have actually come to you for In-Real-Life help in the past, and you spent literally a whole hour giving me the most in-depth responses i have ever gotten from anyone on SpawnPK (Other than Ryan of course). Keep in mind i didn't even know you at the time, and i barely do now, but you saw an issue that you had knowledge in/could assist in, and you had a swift response and actually helped more than anyone else has been able to. I think you're great helper material and i shall forward this application to Ramzi, Our Co owner, who usually handles the actual promotional process to the fullest extent.

Logs show this player has had no rule-breaking history either.

Even tho I got off on the wrong foot with this player I can see them being a good helper/moderator in the community. Consantly helping in yell and anywhere else he is needed. +1

Support, never seen him flaming constantly keep helping everyone who has questions totally deserve to have an helper rank.

Not a fan of the rainbow topic.. Shit application pffft.....

All jokes aside, Kelletha is the ONLY player that deserves to be promoted.

Player is very helpful, mature and is active in-game and on forums.

Support from me.

Support with closed eyes :)

-When I was online, you really helped super hard, giving accurate Prices/help.

-Active in-game, helpful in Yell/Help cc.

-Amazing English language.

-Active on forums.

I would like to see you one of the staff members when I come back someday :)

+1 Good luck :)

Exactly this, Goodluck! +1

Exactly this, Goodluck! +1

Thank you my guys! Also updated my topic references on the bottom.

Kellatha , i support you cuz :

- you are most of time logged in

- fast answer for an ask

- you are not arrogant ^.^

- you can understand my broke english ^^

you got all the -->perk<--- ((""idk , if this word telling wath i mean "" )) for being a good helper so i support you in your way

good luck kella

Kellatha , i support you cuz :

- you are most of time logged in

- fast answer for an ask

- you are not arrogant ^.^

- you can understand my broke english ^^

you got all the -->perk<--- ((""idk , if this word telling wath i mean "" )) for being a good helper so i support you in your way

good luck kella

https://www.yogile.com/r52vx6ft#21t

is this u?

nice first post

Support from my side aswell.

I do like your presence in the game aswell for experienced and new players. You know how to behave and provide decent answers. Although I do think we need more "moderators" (Could be cause im not sure what the powers of helpers are) and more "forum moderators".

I hope you get a shot. Goodluck!

JP

Where the heck is her power :o!? everyone knows she got it already like c'mon @ryan @ramzi get with it! better be by update or #riotsquad

(please don't ban me)

¿Dónde mierda es su poder: O !? Todo el mundo sabe que ya lo tiene como c'mon @ryan @ramzi obtener con él! Mejor sea por actualización o #riotsquad

(Por favor, no me prohíban)

Waar is haar kracht: O !? Iedereen weet dat ze het al leuk vindt alsof je @ryan @ramzi ermee kunt halen! Beter bij update of #riotsquad

(Alsjeblieft niet verboden me)

Où la baise est son pouvoir: O !? Tout le monde sait qu'elle l'a déjà fait comme c'mon @ryan @ramzi obtenir avec elle! Mieux être par mise à jour ou #riotsquad

(Ne pas m'interdire)

कहाँ बकवास उसकी शक्ति है: हे !? हर कोई जानता है कि वह पहले से ही मिल गया है जैसे चमन @ रैन @ रामजी इसके साथ मिलें! बेहतर अद्यतन या #riotsquad के द्वारा

(कृपया मुझे प्रतिबंध न करें)

kahaan bakavaas usakee shakti hai: he !? har koee jaanata hai ki vah pahale se hee mil gaya hai jaise chaman @ rain @ raamajee isake saath milen! behatar adyatan ya #riotsquad ke dvaara

(krpaya mujhe pratibandh na karen)

Hol a fasz az ereje: Ó! Mindenki tudja, hogy máris megkapta, mint a @ryan @ramzi kapjon vele! Jobb legyen frissítés vagy #riotsquad

(Ne tilts meg)

Edited by Doggy