Sign in to follow this  
bunnysquad

Batong trashtalker said he never died to me without a diviner. R U OK?

I don't know why i still talking to a gay like faith pots

You're making yourself look like such a child. And raiden, SMH.

Well i mean, i'm married, so explain to me how i'm gay. xD

Literally everything you say makes 0 sense. Tbf, no idea why i'm still responding to a nobody like you... So.. after this post, i'm not gonna bother responding to your comments anymore. Even I, Faith Pots, the one who taught u how to man up, will start ignoring you. So yeah, it's almost time to commit suicide irl, jadzz. I'd like to say farewell redfaced child that lies over the internet to make himself look like a tough guy. You'll NOT be missed. ;)

XoXo,

Your master, The one who kept u alive.

LJqiUAZ.jpg

Edited by Faith pots

You're making yourself look like such a child. And raiden, SMH.

Who will talk to us like that , we will fuckhim up

U use your brother or dad to fuck ur wife for childrens , peace mothafucker.

#jadzzandraidenwhofuckedfaithhardAndbynnysquad,clearedbitchessss! :)

LOL mans legitemately heated af cuz we declined him for bully LFR0LR0FL0RLF0RFL CLRD RETARD

Also, dont talk about irls if u only post a picture of "you" from the back? show us your 1 linked eyebrown fucking Bert looking ass LOL

YhzV3AO.jpg

Here u when ur reading our comments on here:

z4G1YQa.jpg?1

Edited by bunnysquad

You dont have the guts to post a picture because ur a bitch who is a skinny gay fuck , ik you are faith pots , gay , #noballs

You dont have the guts to post a picture because ur a bitch who is a skinny gay fuck , ik you are faith pots , gay , #noballs

You're The one who asks for irl pictures on the internet, so you are the only gay (raiden excluded) homeboy, LOL

Edited by bunnysquad

Oh , is that your dad ?

i already said that's you, so come up with another insult, clown. =-p

Ran out of insults just like ur gayfriend raiden? HAHAH #CLRDBYGODQAEDA

just fucking cut the bullshit, idgaf if it was coma police or not, nothing is going to come out from this arguement and nothing will be achieved. So just fucking cut the crap and stop commenting because this is pure aids.

just fucking cut the bullshit, idgaf if it was coma police or not, nothing is going to come out from this arguement and nothing will be achieved. So just fucking cut the crap and stop commenting because this is pure aids.

Yet u and ur boyfriend started it u derp. How fucking brainless could u be clown L0lr0flr0fl0rlf

You saw my pic and you saw that there is a difference between this pic and my pic , so thanks for showing us ur kanker dad . #cCLEAREDBYGOJADANDRAIDENPEACEMOTHERFUCKER.

You saw my pic and you saw that there is a difference between this pic and my pic , so thanks for showing us ur kanker dad . #cCLEAREDBYGOJADANDRAIDENPEACEMOTHERFUCKER.

U claim that's you in that picture? In that picture, u look like 15-16, but ur mentally like 4-5? Explain the autism over the internet?

u lucky i didnt screenie what u pmed me ingame, i'd make hella fun of you clown l0rlf0lf0lr0fl