Sign in to follow this  
bunnysquad

Batong trashtalker said he never died to me without a diviner. R U OK?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]865[/ATTACH]

thats me

and the one below is blue shirt is jad

LOLOL, i'll take you both solo, not even kidding. U look like ur mom just pooped u out xD!

You dont have the guts to post a picture because ur a bitch who is a skinny gay fuck

Show us a pic of u gay , #no balls

U just said u saw my pictures...? LOL!!!!

Btw, u said i act like a god and what not? never said i was and never "acted like one", but here a quick quote from you:

Stfu all , faith pots is the best nher on spk , retards .

Cuz i don't want you to cry like a lil bitch , and ye ik , but raiden wanna see a pic of u , he know you are gay , but he wanna see that person who think he is a god .

Cuz i don't want you to cry like a lil bitch , and ye ik , but raiden wanna see a pic of u , he know you are gay , but he wanna see that person who think he is a god .

Since you said you saw it, you could aswell show him? Just make sense before posting something darlin.

Take us down easy?? Good luck with that show us a pic of you. Your the type of bitch ti cry after a slap you dont know me or jadzz i can take more punches than you can talk shit. You are all mouth fuck head. I bet you like that skeleton they keep in the lab. Dont the pictures decieve ill fucking eat you alive fuckhead

Take us down easy?? Good luck with that show us a pic of you. Your the type of bitch ti cry after a slap you dont know me or jadzz i can take more punches than you can talk shit. You are all mouth fuck head. I bet you like that skeleton they keep in the lab. Dont the pictures decieve ill fucking eat you alive fuckhead

*removed pictures cuz it takes them too much to come with insults, guess they wanking to my irls* :\

Now show your face instead of ur back with a wannabe gun, LMFAO.

Edited by Faith pots

Since you said you saw it, you could aswell show him? Just make sense before posting something darlin.

Oh u scared to post it here ? U scared to show the people that you are a lil bitch ? Gay

Oh u scared to post it here ? U scared to show the people that you are a lil bitch ? Gay

Are u blind? i just posted them. Don't get too dizzy.

Edit: deleted cuz u can't come up with insults anymore, cba letting you wank to my irls, dirty child.

Edited by Faith pots

I do not understand why u need to be on every post that bully members are in ik u wanna be in bully clan some day but take it easy with the dick riding

You are a fucking lier , there wasn't any pic u dumbass kid , post it agn and let them know you are a lil bitch gay.

I do not understand why u need to be on every post that bully members are in ik u wanna be in bully clan some day but take it easy with the dick riding

Who are you kid ? I tried to join them once , and don't talk about me if you don't know anything about me dickhead.

And yo im not a dick rider like u .

You are a fucking lier , there wasn't any pic u dumbass kid , post it agn and let them know you are a lil bitch gay.

Who are you kid ? I tried to join them once , and don't talk about me if you don't know anything about me dickhead.

And yo im not a dick rider like u .

Famous Dex is actually right, you been dickriding every bully-member and every staff-member, including holyjordyn and myself. I always tried to ignore you, but i felt bad cuz you don't get attention irl already, so i tried to give u attention in-game to not let you commit suicide irl. You gotta thank me, Because of me you are still alive. :)

Also, stop flaming - flamebaiting, u won't go anywhere with that. We all know u ain't no thug, so chill out and go continue with your fasting / ramadan.

Edited by Faith pots

Muahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahaha

And now why you ignoring me ? Post a pic of u , waiting ...., and the pic that i saw it it was in 2k16 i wanna see a pic of u in 2k17 dickhead

Muahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahaha

And now why you ignoring me ? Post a pic of u , waiting ...., and the pic that i saw it it was in 2k16 i wanna see a pic of u in 2k17 dickhead

And idc what you talking about me ing , talk irl u dumbass kid , #gaynoballs

Mhmm, want me to put you in a group chat with a few spawnpk members and we all gonna reveal our faces on cam? im down for it. :)

Also, stop double posting.

I want it here , fuck you and the members in this group chat , post it HERE ,gay.

And shut up , "also, stop double posting" hahahahha , see below

Edited by jadzzzz

And u are a dickhead , gaygagaygay muahahahahahaha "also, stop double posting" nigga

I show u my pic , and they will know thats not me asshole , use ur brain just for once , if you have a BRAIN , NiGgA

And u are a dickhead , gaygagaygay muahahahahahaha "also, stop double posting" nigga

Sorry jad for saying this but, what is your point here? you are flame baiting on forums so hard. Why are you even on pixels if you're talking about fights IRL. With that gun you are holding(showing off) you can free your country rather from dicking with it!

Why are you looking for his IRL picture, it seems skecthy enough, also YOU'RE A MUSLIM, don't hide from pixels because at the end of the day we are all humans.

Why are you saying "gay" when you look deep at "media" section at forums, there is a topic called "IRL pics(or something like that)" Faith shows more than 3 pictures hanging out with girls, or the other meaning of gay which is happy, i highly doubt you mean happy.

you look sad "staff hunting" and you know you're fucking your life aka pixels.

I am still waiting for a NH fight in-game, so you can stfu.

I request a staff member to close this thread, because it makes no sense at all.

I am saying the truth , he is a gay , lol ? And stay out of this thread , how you want me to prove that i am NOT muslim , i am a christian , and sorry korasi , fuck muslims fuck muslims fuck muslims , i'm not a fucking muslim r0fl