Sign in to follow this  
bunnysquad

Batong trashtalker said he never died to me without a diviner. R U OK?

That was you coma police , noob ! Hahahahahahah :P

Wait what? Coma police is some1 else, u can ask any staff member for confirmation. I used their setup as troll to make them think im them, which worked hardcore. =-p

No ! You see the black man in the third pic ? That was me , i remember coma police was nhing batong ! so that was you :P i'm not stupid bro ;)

Edited by jadzzzz

No ! You see the black man in the third pic ? That was me , i remember coma police was nhing batong ! so that was you :P i'm not stupid bro ;)

Clearly you are, Because if you think it was him, you must be either on crack or you're just dumb af.

As you can see, the 3rd pic is a different person. He uses darker boots + zerker helm when barraging and qaeda did helm take-offs. I know who the other person was, but i don't think i may tell, so yeah.. ;)

Hahahahahahajhaahhaha , faith pots you can't outsmart me go try it on someone else, all i know they were 3 persons and al qaeda is one of them .

#uok?

Hahahahahahajhaahhaha , faith pots you can't outsmart me go try it on someone else, all i know they were 3 persons and al qaeda is one of them .

#uok?

"you can't outsmart me", use your braincells, just for once.

As i said, the people you're talking about ARE NOT EVEN INVOLVED to this. Keep talking with 0 knowledge, which u always do, hence you've 0 chance to becoma a staffmember, lmfao.

All the pics are mine, except the 3rd one. That was someone else, who wasn't even pking with me in anyway. I even fought these people myself.

The reason why i geared up like them, is to make people like you dizzy as fuck. (Mission Completed.)

#uok?

LOOOOOOL u ain't outsmarting anyone with your 0.5 IQ. Btw, wtf are u doing on this forums still? kanker paki go back to fasting and read the bible delusional rat

"you can't outsmart me", use your braincells, just for once.

As i said, the people you're talking about ARE NOT EVEN INVOLVED to this. Keep talking with 0 knowledge, which u always do, hence you've 0 chance to becoma a staffmember, lmfao.

Haha dumbfuck nigga , go fuck ur self kanker rat

Haha dumbfuck nigga , go fuck ur self kanker rat

Using qaeda's insults, how cute. Can't come up with your own?

Did the truth hurt your feelings bro..? haha, mad boy. ;(

kanker paki go back to fasting and read the bible delusional rat

HAHAHHAAHHAH thank cows I don't believe in god :)

HAHAHHAAHHAH thank cows I don't believe in god :)

why do u still post ur irrelevant

why do u still post ur irrelevant

Go back and beg raiden for money you dumbass kid.

Hey al qaeda , cheyfa la emek ya er ? Eh emmek bade nika ya ebn l charmouta , emek gebouwa 3a rkekiba , geboula dahra ya eben l charmouta wala ala nik kis ennek ya er , bade tred 3laye hale2 bel 3arabe ? Fargine ouwtek ya eben l menteke , wala emek la nika ya eben l 3arsa .

Using qaeda's insults, how cute. Can't come up with your own?

Did the truth hurt your feelings bro..? haha, mad boy. ;(

Sure i can u dumbass, lek ya faith pots , kamen emek la nika w giba 3a rkekiba , Elo la hel errya ebnnnn l sharmootaaa bade nikkk kis emekkkk rayto bayekk dako bel 5efene w ma jebo bi kis emekkk ya ebn l 3ohraa kss emek w ks e5takk kss kell l neswen bi 3eltek ya eben ayre , ma btes2l 7olek kif git , ana b2elek , ana gebtek ya er , dekket emek 3al t5t gebet e5erta .

Sure i can u dumbass, lek ya faith pots , kamen emek la nika w giba 3a rkekiba , Elo la hel errya ebnnnn l sharmootaaa bade nikkk kis emekkkk rayto bayekk dako bel 5efene w ma jebo bi kis emekkk ya ebn l 3ohraa kss emek w ks e5takk kss kell l neswen bi 3eltek ya eben ayre , ma btes2l 7olek kif git , ana b2elek , ana gebtek ya er , dekket emek 3al t5t gebet e5erta .

Talk english or you're forum banned. Simple as that.

Hey al qaeda , cheyfa la emek ya er ? Eh emmek bade nika ya ebn l charmouta , emek gebouwa 3a rkekiba , geboula dahra ya eben l charmouta wala ala nik kis ennek ya er , bade tred 3laye hale2 bel 3arabe ? Fargine ouwtek ya eben l menteke , wala emek la nika ya eben l 3arsa .

+

And you call your self a Muslim???

No hate, but you're in Ramadan and saying this, I think pixels took you way too far tbh...

~No hate

I'm not muslim , I am a christian bro , And faith pots gtfo i don't give a fuck dumbass kid .

I'm not muslim , I am a christian bro , And faith pots gtfo i don't give a fuck dumbass kid .

Keep crying for 0 reasons boy. From dickriding the bullies to trashtalking them, did we slap your alt that hard? lmfao.

Also, i'd be careful with what you say. You're close to a forum ban.

I said " I DON'T GIVE A FUCK" i saw a pic of u and you look gay bro , l0l

Be careful, you're really close to join #BanLand on forums bro...

There is a difference between Flame and (paki / rat / delusional / fucker / kanker).

If you can't turn the heat off, better not to touch it.