Sign in to follow this  
Madgesty

More Worlds

Like Runescape, I reckon adding another world or two would benefit a lot of players fighting over bosses etc. Just an idea, and it's a popular one considering only the larger RSPS's have 2+ worlds. Having one world does become crowded sometimes, but here's a few things I came up with:

-World 2: Identical to World 1. Just another extra world for players who find World 1 too crowded.

-World 3: Economy World. Where spawning items is non-existent. (Maybe not, considering Ryan has his other server RuneX, but perhaps share unspawnables from World 1 to World 3.

-World 4: Gambling World. Available to those who have used a gambler scroll. (Donator only?)

Just a few ideas, what do you guys think?

No support at all.

1) Gonna destroy the player base.As you can see OSS + Soulsp#### they had 800-1000 so it's a good move for them, but now we got 150-200 (not sure) so if we follow your Topic, there will be 50 players at each word aka DEAD server.

2) Each word may cost Ryan 200$ + per month so 800$. It's not about the money but you got my point(s) :)

3) Would waste his time on making 4 updates at the same time.

4) We already have an economy server it's by the same owners (Ryan/Ramzi) and Nate (not owner of SpawnPK). --> https://runex.io/landing/

This Topic have been suggested by so many people, and Tevin tried to discuss it with Ryan ( I think).

Yeah i foolishly made a suggestion about multiple worlds before too, Just not big enough for that to happen the playerbase/pk scene would split and it would be bleh. No support.

Lmao just close this thread lmao no one will support this nor will it ever happen other servers have tried and it ruined there player base

Edited by Morbid

This is not a good idea for our player base, since we have around 200 at the peak in the day, towards 100ish at night. In a server i hardly play, they have 3 worlds as you stated, their main has 400-500 daily while eco as around 40ish, and realism never over 15.

Using those numbers since they have double our player base, i'd say this is even a worse idea than i initially thought.