Sign in to follow this  
Phenomenon

Addressing Misconceptions regarding a RECENT RULE CHANGE.

Hello, The Rules Of SpawnPK Can be found Here for anyone that is looking for them: https://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2070

The Staff Team have been discussing about recent Deep wilderness related issues that have been occurring more frequently than it used to, So this thread is just to clarify what exactly is allowed here at SpawnPK and what is not allowed, this is to prevent any misconceptions from occurring. The official Ruling on this matter Has been edited into the SpawnPK Rules (Rule #7 under muteable/jailable offenses)

It has been made official that it will now be ALLOWED to Box an NPC as an escape method when caught in a tight situation (i.e:You're PVMing Vs a Demonic Gorilla and you suddenly get teleport blocked). These kind of reports will no longer result in disciplinary action and shall be dismissed after review. However....

Boxing a single zone boss where there is only one spawn, for an extended amount of time (just to troll/rag the server) Will be deemed as misconduct and you will be dealt with accordingly. This includes splashing.

If caught, Standard Disciplinary procedures will follow and you will be dealt with according to the rule(s) broken.

[REFERENCES/Quotes By Ryan Regarding the rule]:

"I added bats and pirates to the wild specifically for boxing methods to escape"

"By the way, demonic gorilla boxing to escape fights is allowed"

Thank You, I hope this clears the air a little bit!

This makes no sense.... PVMers are typically poor players trying to train slayer to make money so they can actually pk with a decent spec wep or get donor for dfs spec what ever, they are typically already tanking max pkers in SPAWN gear vs teams trading specs. You're telling me an actual escape tactic that is 100% ok on rs because ITS THE TEAMS FAULT if they let someone box an npc. This literally makes no sense. You wonder why the wild is dead.... PvMers are just gonna stop going to the wild more and more so pkers wont have anyone to farm kills on wildy dies even more. Great idea

This makes no sense.... PVMers are typically poor players trying to train slayer to make money so they can actually pk with a decent spec wep or get donor for dfs spec what ever, they are typically already tanking max pkers in SPAWN gear vs teams trading specs. You're telling me an actual escape tactic that is 100% ok on rs because ITS THE TEAMS FAULT if they let someone box an npc. This literally makes no sense. You wonder why the wild is dead.... PvMers are just gonna stop going to the wild more and more so pkers wont have anyone to farm kills on wildy dies even more. Great idea

It has been made official that it will now be ALLOWED to Box an NPC as an escape method when caught in a tight situation

Jesus christ, don't comment if you didn't even read the whole topic.

LOL. This did not just happen xD

Mate learn to read the WHOLE THING. ^0^

Pm me for English lessons.