Sign in to follow this  
Melancholy

[Melancholy Staff Application]

1. Desired staff position: Helper / Mod

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Nick

3. Your age: 18

4.Your location: England

5.Average amount of game play hours per day: I can play an average of around 6-8 hours a day throughout the week and maybe 10+ on weekends.

6. Why you should receive the position: I feel I should be the one to receive the position is because a majority of the time when I'm on it's only 'Phenomenon' active and I feel like he should be busy with more important things whilst I handle people asking questions.I'd like to think that I'm a nice person and I'm willing to share that with the server and hope it becomes better than it is. I don't flame people because there's no reason to be rude or negative as, at the end of the day it's not worth it , because it's just a game. I can pretty much play all day and be on whilst no other staff is on which I've seen quite a few times. I was recently inactive as I had some IRL stuff but I'm back for good now, I'll try to help people as much as possible as if I see someone asking a question I am always happy to answer it. I've been playing this server for a long time and I feel I know how it is and how it should be, although there is a lot of new faces which I am pleased about. I love to play this server and would love to participate in making it an even better place. I am able to handle problems for example if two people are arguing with each other and flaming / making racist or homophobic remarks. I will try my best to keep the server's environment a nice and comforting place for new players, so that they enjoy being here. I don't have any intentions of breaking the rules, or use my rank for unfair advantages such as muting someone because I don't like them. I understand that if I break any of the rules there will be consequences for my actions and I feel like I'm ready for that responsibility. I've been jailed one time because I ran over someones fight in duel arena, which I do not intend to ever do again. I love playing this server, as I personally think it's one of if not the best out there. I can easily be active all day or just when I need to be and can go up into the night time if I do need too. If I ever flamed I regret doing it and I'm happy to make a fresh start and just be helpful all around. I feel that my English is pretty good, and there will be no confusion with what I say. I've been staff before on servers such as server support but they only had around 50 or so players, which is why I want to prove to the server and myself that I can handle with up to 160 players. I feel like I meet the basic requirements and have a little bit more to give. I'm 100% committed to spending most of my day if not all to helping out on the server. I'd like to think I am knowledgeable about the server and know the answers to most of the questions players may have. Thanks for reading my application and I'm open to hear all constructive criticism so I can know what to work on.

Care to elaborate on your application? I believe this is your second one, and this application certainly doesn't stand out. Perhaps add some of your own questions and make a brief summary for each of those questions. For example like, "Do you have any experience in being a staff member" etc. Spear it out and make it look nice, at least like a good essay in paragraphs and not in an entire chunk with a bad color that gives and eye sore.

Aside from that, I don't think I've seen you helping in game Melancholy? Is that your in game name by any chance? Also, since i've made a point about your activity, try and be more active in the forums. You've been here for 7 months, going on 8 and 15 is your post count, not exactly forum active.

Polish up and make a better application, and take my pointers and you'll be on your way for a higher chance at staff.

PS: Tevin is the most active staff member, followed by Gooby. I find your statement invalid to say that only Tevin is active, when Gooby and Casey put in a lot of time towards the server. Nick and Yeezy might not have as much hours logged, but they certainly are not inactive.

Edited by Kellatha

Care to elaborate on your application? I believe this is your second one, and this application certainly doesn't stand out. Perhaps add some of your own questions and make a brief summary for each of those questions. For example like, "Do you have any experience in being a staff member" etc. Spear it out and make it look nice, at least like a good essay in paragraphs and not in an entire chunk with a bad color that gives and eye sore.

Aside from that, I don't think I've seen you helping in game Melancholy? Is that your in game name by any chance? Also, since i've made a point about your activity, try and be more active in the forums. You've been here for 7 months, going on 8 and 15 is your post count, not exactly forum active.

Polish up and make a better application, and take my pointers and you'll be on your way for a higher chance at staff.

PS: Tevin is the most active staff member, followed by Gooby. I find your statement invalid to say that only Tevin is active, when Gooby and Casey put in a lot of time towards the server. Nick and Yeezy might not have as much hours logged, but they certainly are not inactive.

Thanks for your point but I did mention being helper on a server - to answer the question about staff - And yes I admit I haven't been so active on the game / forums as I've been away. But I do understand your points so thank you regardless : )

Feel free to tell me what I can improve more and I'll get on it <3

I can't judge you since I am banned, but i've asked many people, and they have told me you don't really help in Yell/CC.

Just be more active on Forums :

-)Make guides

-)Help people in chat box

-)Look at ''help'' and help the people who may need to forward there topics to staff ( IF NEEDED).

-1 may change my mind, from people's opinions,

Good luck!

I can't judge you since I am banned, but i've asked many people, and they have told me you don't really help in Yell/CC.

Just be more active on Forums :

-)Make guides

-)Help people in chat box

-)Look at ''help'' and help the people who may need to forward there topics to staff ( IF NEEDED).

-1 may change my mind, from people's opinions,

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice I will be sure to do that