Sign in to follow this  
Chink

Staff.

Since I've recently come back after being busy with school, I've recently noticed a lot of hate coming to staff due to punishments and arguments ingame. EVERYONE needs to understand just because it's a pk server which will always have banter and friendly or competitive flame between clans or players over yell, which is extremely common but players still need to understand that there are boundaries and you need to respect the rules. If your punished 'Well Done' shut up and wait unless you feel it wasn't justified, post it in appeals and wait for a response.

Directly calling out a staff member about a punishment on forums that isn't an appeal application is childish and will not achieve anything in your favour.

Just had to get this of my chest as it was annoying me.

~Chink

This is probably Goobymunch lol.

My punishment was wrong, so I talked about it in (General discussion)

why is that the wrong place to put it? im not appealing for my ban? I was simply telling everyone what had happened. I think it's wrong.

I also find it ridiculous that I recently donated in real life money to help go towards the server, for my account to be banned over bullcrap and staff won't even talk to me in-game to discuss it.

Everyone is also whining about the server over yell, the pking system, where is all this money people donate going to? Cause I sure haven't seen any decent changes on the server since I've been here.

Sorry this makes you mad, but I don't get how its childish.

Attention post.

hes the one who made a thread about me lol, can you stop post whoring, its annoying.

hes the one who made a thread about me lol, can you stop post whoring, its annoying.
'About you' not once did I say a name of anyone who complained or any staff member. I talked about it as a whole because people even complain about it ingame and don't bi**h on forums. Before you think it's directly to you it isnt, if it was I would of commented on your original post

I completely agree with Chink on this, as I have seen ALOT of posts about staff members "abusing their powers" and "flamebaiting" and "flaming then muting others for flaming" etc. IM SICK OF IT. Grow a pair of nuts, there are boundaries for flaming. Sure, the staff members flame, they let you flame aswell, as long as you don't step over that line, that's where you'll get warned/muted.

I completely agree with Chink on this, as I have seen ALOT of posts about staff members "abusing their powers" and "flamebaiting" and "flaming then muting others for flaming" etc. IM SICK OF IT. Grow a pair of nuts, there are boundaries for flaming. Sure, the staff members flame, they let you flame aswell, as long as you don't step over that line, that's where you'll get warned/muted.

Agreed, can't wait to see the day where Goobymunch admits to his power abuse. It'd be funny to see a staff member in general to punish themselves. Perhaps that'd never happen though, because their so-called 'superiority' makes them feel better about themselves and they wouldn't dream of admitting to their wrong-doing.

Name me one instance in which I "Abused" my powers?

I personally find it sickening that I am getting so much hate out of nowhere just because you guys break the rules and get punished for it doesn't mean I'm the bad guy, but go ahead rant about it on the forums I personally don't care because I do know that I have never and will never abuse my powers as a mod.

Agreed, can't wait to see the day where Goobymunch admits to his power abuse. It'd be funny to see a staff member in general to punish themselves. Perhaps that'd never happen though, because their so-called 'superiority' makes them feel better about themselves and they wouldn't dream of admitting to their wrong-doing.

If you can come with valid proof of a staffmember abusing their powers, post them. If not, stay off the forums and mind your own business.