Sign in to follow this  
Raiden

new pet?

So that fortune genie pet been hanging around in that legendary pet fusing shop for a while, and i have a suggestion for a new pet. We almost have all the combinations of pets, how about we add another one which is a combination of alien and death pet.

What you guys think? just an idea

I would like to add also for its physical appearance i would probably say just a regular alien but its black (same as noct yoshi)

I'm all for a new pet, but why alien pet and death pet aside from a cosmetical purpose? I mean, people use alien so that they can tele away from deep wild. It wouldn't be beneficial to have a death pet, while you teleport? You'd have a black alien then, unless you got it just to save your extra item?

I'm very confused as this has no potential anywhere :S You're contradicting yourself as alien is a life saver and death pet is a death measure

I'm all for a new pet, but why alien pet and death pet aside from a cosmetical purpose? I mean, people use alien so that they can tele away from deep wild. It wouldn't be beneficial to have a death pet, while you teleport? You'd have a black alien then, unless you got it just to save your extra item?

I'm very confused as this has no potential anywhere :S You're contradicting yourself as alien is a life saver and death pet is a death measure

i agree with this 100%