Sign in to follow this  
pity

Bug with prot item

I turned off quick prayers by accident after I had already died and protect item was apparently turned off (EVEN THOUGH I WAS ALREADY FALLING TO THE GROUND WITH 0 HP). I lost an elder maul. If you want proof, you can test it out yourself. Here's a screenshot of the guy saying he got my elder maul. http://prntscr.com/f6srgc

I lost it on my alt pure account "Wat de fok".

I want a refund for this because I don't believe this was my fault, but rather a flaw with the game system.

I turned off quick prayers by accident after I had already died and protect item was apparently turned off

Was clicking on the mini-map to run back and clicked the prayer orb by accident.

So that's your fault , even when you falling on the ground and turned off your prayer ,your item will dissapear .

And i'm not blind ;)

Have a nice day .

Jad~

So once again how is it my fault? Did I design the game so that your prayers could be effected despite already being dead? Was anyone informed that this would happen? Was this purposely added to the game?

I'm afraid this is going to be a non refundable case, simply because it wasn't the games fault, now i say this because the game didn't tell you to turn off your protection prayer, there fore its not the games fault, in this particular case. never the less you can rebuild and get a new one, a little warning don't let your anger get you in trouble!