Sign in to follow this  
Tio Robson

a HUGE problem with the server. I lost all my bank

I was playing with my account. I was wearing a vesta platebody, vesta plateskirt, chaotic rapier, bounty cape, flameburst defender, eternal glory, berserker ring primordial boots, and I had 10.8b on my inventory (100M cash bag x 108) and some restore pots and strength and attack pots. I was killing some dark beasts for my slayer task, and than, i was disconnected. I tried to loggin immediately, so many times, for a hour, but it said that i was already logged in. I finally logged, but now I have only a broken vesta plateskirt and platebody and my eternal glory amulet in my inventory. Because of this glitch, i lost around 15B, all my bank. Can any mod PLEASE help to get my stuff back????????? I appreciate the help, i lost all my stuff.

This isn't a Bug at all. You simply disconnected (DC'ed), and you lost some items. Firstly though... why the hell did you take over 100 cash bags on a slayer task? It's pointless and didn't need to be taken with you? Anyway, I don't think the staff give back items unless it's from the Owner himself. Good luck though.