Sign in to follow this  
xciter

Promotional Youtube

Hey I saw the competition for promotional video is up for grabs im pretty interested and pretty experienced I can make you a replica of this video I made for spawnscape or os scape obviously adding better effects and spawnpk content

If you're interested maybe some good starter\giveaway money for content and 07\paypal as payment im very flexible and would like to grow with your server let me know

[video=youtube;mGfG4bR3-NQ]

[video=youtube;gR3i-iTZf8Q]

If you wish too create a promotional video for SpawnPk we would greatly appreciate it! Something like the above would be terrific! Ill even pay you myself if you wish too create one.

If you can create the video, shoot me the link via Private Message and I'll take a look and we can discuss a price. (Please include a statement making the video available for public use so we can use it on our own channels too expand the promotion.

Thanks for this!

i actually liked both for the music alone lul

but i havent played one of the servers in a while after it shut down so ty for that too cuz i didnt remember name

If you wish too create a promotional video for SpawnPk we would greatly appreciate it! Something like the above would be terrific! Ill even pay you myself if you wish too create one.

If you can create the video, shoot me the link via Private Message and I'll take a look and we can discuss a price. (Please include a statement making the video available for public use so we can use it on our own channels too expand the promotion.

Thanks for this!

hey just came back on these forums like I said im still interested I just shot you a pm if u can make a Skype chat u me and the owner or just u and me and we can get things rolling

i actually liked both for the music alone lul

but i havent played one of the servers in a while after it shut down so ty for that too cuz i didnt remember name

weren't you the leader of bully squad on ss?

and thanks for the feedback

soulsplit good old days

#rgb

#tne

#WCs#

#bp

#zeplins

#l0c ty_

#l0c sultanmcdoc

#l0c on other sn3 members that wanted to ns

HashTag Weirdo.