Sign in to follow this  
vahvahybrid

bully-squad retards.

talk shit get hit retard. 1-0'd and if i meleepk and die to pker how come it counts :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD? ur mental as fuck ur as bad as whole otsa on os-scape getting cleared by aryan every day.

headhunter do you have any pics killing me not in multi surrounded by 50 people? ill nh you all day and wont die idc bout dying in multi that's all in fun and games

Please stop post shit's we all know Bully squad are most noobest clan ever but why u posting it?

Is it because we bullied u out of the server? thanks for ur bank homeboy. Back2hospital

[ATTACH=CONFIG]776[/ATTACH]

https://gyazo.com/a97eed8af37169e9ad118b78af9dc229

more killpics coming soon, cba take teleportation pictures otherwise i could have 1k of em.

you tped vs me 3 times. and since ur gonna prob say it, ya i tped vs you once since wasnt expecting ballista at first.

stop acting like ur the best plz

you tped vs me 3 times. and since ur gonna prob say it, ya i tped vs you once since wasnt expecting ballista at first.

stop acting like ur the best plz

Pls.. why you lying? yesterday at south of kraken I'm pretty sure that vahva made you tb pretty much every fight lad :D

Is it because we bullied u out of the server? thanks for ur bank homeboy. Back2hospital

What bank??? And when you bullied me? I'am banned? Idiot?

What bank??? And when you bullied me? I'am banned? Idiot?

You're banned because of us. U wanted to make your money back (that u lost to bully-squad) by breaking rules, which didn't work out too well.

"idiot".

Atleast he doesn't post killpics which are from multi and where he used bot to pk l0l

Aso, you're a nobody, stop replying to topics, you're dead as fuck you got slapped by every single nher.

Also, this killpic was at graves, run north and pigs feet0 were there watching him kiss the floor ;(

"pk bot", i hope u know ryan was making hella fun of you when u pmed him about that l0l0l!

your excuse if you have a 1980 computer and Iraq internet l0l you're a 4n joke retard

I've posted proof of the fps im on, So wuu2 random. Btw, this is the only server i lag on. I'll slap the shit out of him anyway, since i'm already 4-1 on him. LOL.

It's funny how slaves like you are hiding from me, reduced to making new forum accounts, cuz u know i'll shit on you with everything. ;)

Keep hiding homeboy.

Edited by Faith pots

I've posted proof of the fps im on, So wuu2 random. Btw, this is the only server i lag on. I'll slap the shit out of him anyway, since i'm already 4-1 on him. LOL.

It's funny how slaves like you are hiding from me, reduced to making new forum accounts, cuz u know i'll shit on you with everything. ;)

Keep hiding homeboy.

l00000000000l this is the firtst time I even come on these forums "only server I lag on " l0ll I slap you 10-0 in any fucking setup talking about randoms who tf are you l0g000gd0l come on os scape or spawnscape black eyepatch wearing wheelchair bounder

l00000000000l this is the firtst time I even come on these forums "only server I lag on " l0ll I slap you 10-0 in any fucking setup talking about randoms who tf are you l0g000gd0l come on os scape or spawnscape black eyepatch wearing wheelchair bounder

Anyday nonamer, i'll slap u back to your moms dirty hairy puss, where u belong. Stay unknown.

Anyday nonamer, i'll slap u back to your moms dirty hairy puss, where u belong. Stay unknown.

lmfaoo

"Rs cartel" on spawn

"xciter" on oss

pm me when you wake up from your coma retard

Pls.. why you lying? yesterday at south of kraken I'm pretty sure that vahva made you tb pretty much every fight lad :D

u must be pretty retarded. ive never fought vahvah @ kraken

lmfaoo

"Rs cartel" on spawn

"xciter" on oss

pm me when you wake up from your coma retard

Why did you join this server if you're advertising for others? i mean, i know i bullied you out of this server before u could even touch me, but no need to talk about other servers. #Bullied

this fucking kanker rat thinks hes good bcuz he uses flasks vs the most ppl have brews and thinks hes good cuz we tp this kanker rat is a fucking downy

Why did you join this server if you're advertising for others? i mean, i know i bullied you out of this server before u could even touch me, but no need to talk about other servers. #Bullied

he cried yday with his mom cuz he gets bullied on a rsps

nobody of #bully-squad bots you dumb Clown l0l dont beg again to join bully-squad

are u retarded? kyle himself posted in the skypechat where i was in that he got kills by using bot (back when we were friends)

now denying it lmfao u 2 riding kyles dick lmfao

Aso, you're a nobody, stop replying to topics, you're dead as fuck you got slapped by every single nher.

Also, this killpic was at graves, run north and pigs feet0 were there watching him kiss the floor ;(

"pk bot", i hope u know ryan was making hella fun of you when u pmed him about that l0l0l!

i meant the ones at gdz man.. bro we both know you used bot when you went out for a "smoke" or w/E u said .. these excuses aint working.. I do have proof too and idgaf if ryan laughed at me? guess everyone here r ur fanboys.. even the owner wont ban yo ass for doing that lmao