Sign in to follow this  
bunnysquad

Delusional comatose pkers

dw honey i know enough about kyle :) for example loves madison ivy ;)

"for example loves madison ivy", which guy doesn't?? i mean i understand you are more onto guys and shit, but that doesn't mean every1 is.

But yeah, i must say, it was a funny one slave. Got some more examples?

lmfao u try to defend ur bf like that? I got fucking proof l0l and u lads try to deny it

Show us the proof homeboy.

"for example loves madison ivy", which guy doesn't?? i mean i understand you are more onto guys and shit, but that doesn't mean every1 is.

But yeah, i must say, it was a funny one slave. Got some more examples?

but who tf posts pic of madison ivy every day to skypechats? huh? also his kids names,wife n shit wont be leaking names also he plays football(what he says can't find his anme on lists tho lmfao)

but who tf posts pic of madison ivy every day to skypechats? huh? also his kids names,wife n shit wont be leaking names also he plays football(what he says can't find his anme on lists tho lmfao)

I need someone to translate this for me, i don't understand autism language.

I need someone to translate this for me, i don't understand autism language.

you probably are kyle on another acc lmfao just stay quiet retard

you probably are kyle on another acc lmfao just stay quiet retard

LOL, i actually feel sorry for your parents to have a mentally disabled son like you. Jesus christ, how didn't they leave u yet. No wonder u barely get attention from them, keep smashing that keyboard fam, it might help u remove all that anger from me and kyle smacking u onevery server l0rf0rlf

LOLOL!! that was me on the account, not kyle. He told me not to talk back so i played along. Do something with your braincells delusional kanker rat, back2begging on oss, mr "bm-loot". l0l00l0

also "begging" i asked if I could join bs like twice? lmfao

LOL, i actually feel sorry for your parents to have a mentally disabled son like you. Jesus christ, how didn't they leave u yet. No wonder u barely get attention from them, keep smashing that keyboard fam, it might help u remove all that anger from me and kyle smacking u onevery server l0rf0rlf

Ye definnetly kyle, the way you talk :DD i know its u lad :DD also idgaf I know kyle's better pker than me,not denying it so why is it so big deal w u lads? he just didn't post his own killpics lmfao :D 1. His brother levy killed me,2. he used multi bot for the multi kills (multi kills doesnt count tho lmao)

Ye definnetly kyle, the way you talk :DD i know its u lad :DD also idgaf I know kyle's better pker than me,not denying it so why is it so big deal w u lads? he just didn't post his own killpics lmfao :D 1. His brother levy killed me,2. he used multi bot for the multi kills (multi kills doesnt count tho lmao)

If that makes u sleep better tonight, sure man. I'm done talking to nonamers, have a nice day mate. Maybe go outside or something.

If that makes u sleep better tonight, sure man. I'm done talking to nonamers, have a nice day mate. Maybe go outside or something.

Did u really just say "maybe go outside or something." ? l0l0l0l you know u on pc 24/7 ur kids prolly dont even know who u are anymore downie

Did u really just say "maybe go outside or something." ? l0l0l0l you know u on pc 24/7 ur kids prolly dont even know who u are anymore downie

i'm afk most of the time i'm logged in, cuz i have a life. What do u do other than sitting on a chair acting like a thug on the net? U even take online classes so wuu2 homeboy.

Anyways as i said before, i'm done talking to you.

i'm afk most of the time i'm logged in, cuz i have a life. What do u do other than sitting on a chair acting like a thug on the net? U even take online classes so wuu2 homeboy.

Anyways as i said before, i'm done talking to you.

"u even take online classes so wuu2" :DD alright think what u want retard whale, I spend most of my time outside with friends n shit I only play in the evening lad :)

"u even take online classes so wuu2" :DD alright think what u want retard whale, I spend most of my time outside with friends n shit I only play in the evening lad :)

Dude, now i know why kyle did this to u.. You're legit mentally disabled. U make no sense when you're typing. Anyways, "with friends n shit", U don't have any friends u fucking loner, when will u fucking realise that. Kyle showed me a screenshot of how your own "mate" backstabbed u and asked for ur personal information, l0l0l!!!! If you want, i can even post it here if kyle and the staffmembers are cool with it lmfaooo

Dude, now i know why kyle did this to u.. You're legit mentally disabled. U make no sense when you're typing. Anyways, "with friends n shit", U don't have any friends u fucking loner, when will u fucking realise that. Kyle showed me a screenshot of how your own "mate" backstabbed u and asked for ur personal information, l0l0l!!!! If you want, i can even post it here if kyle and the staffmembers are cool with it lmfaooo

are u retarded? irl friends and friends online are 2 different things :DD also kyle u had 2 stop talking with me so why u talking to me with your alt? :) have a good day <3 done talking to downies

okay lets denie shit first we didnt do anything and after all say "now i know why kyle did this to u" who whas the mentally disabled guy again ? and no friends i am his friend tbh and indeed yeh i asked for his information if u look the fucking screenshot u see i dont mean it serious? and boy it was only to take kyle out of his place to admit he was leaking info? which is banable so shut the fuck up? random fucktard u hiding behind an account that is shared get some balls and show us who u are? probs a RSPS warrior?

First of all, You are the one who's been trashtalking behind my back. I've seen hella screenies, don't worry, i've got scouts everywhere, you can not hide from me.

Secondly, if you took the "botting in multi" one seriously, you're simply mentally disabled.

@sjoerd the dickrider, make sense before even posting. What did that have to do with this topic, im curious. If u want, i can leak our skype chat to any of the spk mods and show them how delusional you actually are. #SlavesStillExists

@neverfair, idk who the fuck you are, hiding on an alt and shit, but this is not spawn-pk related homeboy.

He threatened to 'leak' shit but he gets leaked instead. Karma is a bitch, am i right? ;)

fucking leak our conversation man i dont mind? what u wanna show? i can post screenshots also? u even told me u leaked his shit? ohh shit baby wrong move from u? go back to ur basement and play dont try to fuck one of my friends next time

fucking leak our conversation man i dont mind? what u wanna show? i can post screenshots also? u even told me u leaked his shit? ohh shit baby wrong move from u? go back to ur basement and play dont try to fuck one of my friends next time

You're as delusional as the one you're dickriding. Keep hiding on alts slave.

You're as delusional as the one you're dickriding. Keep hiding on alts slave.

I hope u realise ur riding kyles dick harder than his wife lmfao

I hope u realise ur riding kyles dick harder than his wife lmfao

I hope u realise you're a nobody and nothing u even said is valid, nor does it make any sense, fanboy.