Sign in to follow this  
bunnysquad

Delusional comatose pkers

I didn't bother screenying every kill, but these are just a few me and my mates screenied when they were trashtalking. (not gonna bother with oni/onix/ctes's kps either since i alrdy made 2 slap topics bout him.)

Before i start this, i asked this question to whole Comatose:

"what is f3?"

Their answer wasn't what i expected, but here:

OzmKJAq.gif

Let's start with a delusional rat named ilovepk, also known as "0000" << his alt he was hiding on.

ZBxClMe.png?1

DjfNXfM.png

c4EUm3X.png?1

NvlNy2E.png?1

Even when he's in multi with 5+ people with him vs me and wishwash, he still keeps planking.

83oBUBX.png

tOMgqfq.png

rRMXoKa.png

Another delusional rat who keeps hiding from me, gets caugh and slapped instantly. (time to change ur name to godpvmer or gambler, remove the pker part, foreals.)

MtJjohf.png

Their mascott dies to a 34 barrage.

pEuon4P.png

Another delusional pvmer who trashtalks over yell 24/7 who keeps planking.

9wUKlN4.png

ax3TEPt.png

Another guy dies to my mate, i'm cool with him so wont really roast him lol.

11wTNNO.png?1

And now ladies and gentlemen, the biggest shitter on rs history, 'imthiccc' / 'isis leader' also known as my biggest fanboy who got mad af cuz he kept planking to bully-squad. Just look how cute he is, even demonic gorillas f3 better than this Delusional finnish twat.. Not to mention that he uses a fucking cls in a nh fight..

nHq3Syy.png

133QylG.png

Even gets slapped in multi:

hleKwF7.png?1

zVFVItk.png?1

Villain aka on foenem thought he was #1 nher on this server, until he met an actual nher.

peTUEKb.png

ISPgwEL.png

Idk who this is, but he pked with comatose @magebank so i'll just post kps of him too, lol.

T7exWY6.png

ASjUZ59.png

0TmZu5K.png

tvCgjDz.png

Another kid who's been trashtalking alot over yell caught pvming and got slapped in no time by faith pots.

MD0cDju.png

H2EJ3Tw.png

Edited by bunnysquad

wheres kill pics of me 'delusional rat' :DDDDDDDDDDD mental kid giving false info.

You're avoiding to nh me, so how can i post killpics of an avoidermen....? (i've killed u on my friends alt and killed u a few times, never thought of screenying but dw, ill screenie u planking too from now on.)

Here a picture of u tping vs pink robes LOOL

mNOun4M.png

Keep hiding delusional rat, slapped u back2 pvming on other peoples account on osrs OLOL

Another kid who's been trashtalking alot over yell caught pvming and got slapped in no time by faith pots.

MD0cDju.png

H2EJ3Tw.png[/center]

i like how u talk in 3rd person "slapped in no time by faith pots" when will ur alts be known tho kyle? pink robes? i know wher that from is? a bit gay? OSRS banned for botting? can't play legit? lend a acc from ur buddy's than GL someone on 07 u probs switch the items around and not actualy wearing them :D

MD0cDju.png

H2EJ3Tw.png[/center]

i like how u talk in 3rd person "slapped in no time by faith pots" when will ur alts be known tho kyle? pink robes? i know wher that from is? a bit gay? OSRS banned for botting? can't play legit? lend a acc from ur buddy's than GL someone on 07 u probs switch the items around and not actualy wearing them :D

first of all, learn to quote homeboy. Ur trash at everything.

Secondly, "al qaeda 69" is a shared account. We don't care what u think, atleast we slap every1 and make them heated af, am i rite? l0l0l

Btw, come at me on any server ill slap u back to coma, delusional random.

Edited by bunnysquad

Lmao mascott ;) No wonder you hit 34's on spawnables! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Not my fault ur f3 skills is slower than demonic gorillas's? =-p

first of all, learn to quote homeboy. Ur trash at everything.

Secondly, "al qaeda 69" is a shared account. We don't care what u think, atleast we slap every1 and make them heated af, am i rite? l0l0l

Btw, come at me on any server ill slap u back to coma, delusional random.

Trash at everything And how so? Why? At what give more examples? And Again we have RSPS,

stil didn't find Any "friends" who Plays 07? All RSPS warriors?

Edited by Sjoerd

We're am I :(, lmao jokes I solo pk 80% of the time and only only I have nhed from bullysquad was Faith Pots/Illumination, and planked to him at graves. Lmao

"And now ladies and gentlemen, the biggest shitter on rs history, 'imthiccc' / 'isis leader' also known as my biggest fanboy who got mad af cuz he kept planking to bully-squad. Just look how cute he is, even demonic gorillas f3 better than this Delusional finnish twat.. Not to mention that he uses a fucking cls in a nh fight.."

oh man First you use my killpic (the first pic) then u do this :D pics from multi rly doesnt mean anything ( specially when you use multi pk bot lmfao)

You say im your fan? nigga nah I was your friend till found out you been shit talking alot.. you know when u said u leaked my shit on hackers site u know .. that I know pretty much everything i need to know about you.. should think b4 act :) also none of these kills were by you and also I used cls in nh cuz on nrpk it was good so decided to test here :)

Trash at everything And how so? Why? At what give more examples? And Again we have RSPS,

stil didn't find Any "friends" who Plays 07? All RSPS warriors?

"And now ladies and gentlemen, the biggest shitter on rs history, 'imthiccc' / 'isis leader' also known as my biggest fanboy who got mad af cuz he kept planking to bully-squad. Just look how cute he is, even demonic gorillas f3 better than this Delusional finnish twat.. Not to mention that he uses a fucking cls in a nh fight.."

oh man First you use my killpic (the first pic) then u do this :D pics from multi rly doesnt mean anything ( specially when you use multi pk bot lmfao)

You say im your fan? nigga nah I was your friend till found out you been shit talking alot.. you know when u said u leaked my shit on hackers site u know .. that I know pretty much everything i need to know about you.. should think b4 act :) also none of these kills were by you and also I used cls in nh cuz on nrpk it was good so decided to test here :)

to the "even gets slapped in multi" pics i gotta say this :) you should of deleted the pics in godxile skype chat :)

https://gyazo.com/1bbdd033b5467c81a4680eeb5e5aff7a

ohh hey wait i think he hates u maybe he also wanted to leak u inreal shit? banable offence number 2?

https://gyazo.com/9675d1f7303b8080318d50cc5a7b16e4

First of all, You are the one who's been trashtalking behind my back. I've seen hella screenies, don't worry, i've got scouts everywhere, you can not hide from me.

Secondly, if you took the "botting in multi" one seriously, you're simply mentally disabled.

@sjoerd the dickrider, make sense before even posting. What did that have to do with this topic, im curious. If u want, i can leak our skype chat to any of the spk mods and show them how delusional you actually are. #SlavesStillExists

@neverfair, idk who the fuck you are, hiding on an alt and shit, but this is not spawn-pk related homeboy.

He threatened to 'leak' shit but he gets leaked instead. Karma is a bitch, am i right? ;)

to the "even gets slapped in multi" pics i gotta say this :) you should of deleted the pics in godxile skype chat :)

https://gyazo.com/1bbdd033b5467c81a4680eeb5e5aff7a

LOLOL!! that was me on the account, not kyle. He told me not to talk back so i played along. Do something with your braincells delusional kanker rat, back2begging on oss, mr "bm-loot". l0l00l0

xD nice rune pouch and flasks when i fought u i had 4 brews and no rune pouch XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ur trash

You're garbage, you tele from pink robes LOL!

+ im pretty sure you used more than 6 brews cuz u been camping range pretty much the whole fight while chucking in brews, hence u were "out of restores". Stay delusional paki rat.

First of all, You are the one who's been trashtalking behind my back. I've seen hella screenies, don't worry, i've got scouts everywhere, you can not hide from me.

Secondly, if you took the "botting in multi" one seriously, you're simply mentally disabled.

@sjoerd the dickrider, make sense before even posting. What did that have to do with this topic, im curious. If u want, i can leak our skype chat to any of the spk mods and show them how delusional you actually are. #SlavesStillExists

@neverfair, idk who the fuck you are, hiding on an alt and shit, but this is not spawn-pk related homeboy.

He threatened to 'leak' shit but he gets leaked instead. Karma is a bitch, am i right? ;)

When you and chris talked shit to me and leitz thats the only time i talked shit behind ur back fam otherwise i havent been talking shit expect now lmfao :DD why do u post other peoples pics ? i never threatned to leak anything i just let the people know who faith pots rly was :) I hope u rly know what you're doing cuz I basically know everything i need to know about you :)

When you and chris talked shit to me and leitz thats the only time i talked shit behind ur back fam otherwise i havent been talking shit expect now lmfao :DD why do u post other peoples pics ? i never threatned to leak anything i just let the people know who faith pots rly was :) I hope u rly know what you're doing cuz I basically know everything i need to know about you :)

You clearly don't know shit about him, cuz u don't even know who he's sharing his account with? =-p Stay delusional paki rat.

LOLOL!! that was me on the account, not kyle. He told me not to talk back so i played along. Do something with your braincells delusional kanker rat, back2begging on oss, mr "bm-loot". l0l00l0

You're garbage, you tele from pink robes LOL!

+ im pretty sure you used more than 6 brews cuz u been camping range pretty much the whole fight while chucking in brews, hence u were "out of restores". Stay delusional paki rat.

lmfao u try to defend ur bf like that? I got fucking proof l0l and u lads try to deny it

You clearly don't know shit about him, cuz u don't even know who he's sharing his account with? =-p Stay delusional paki rat.

dw honey i know enough about kyle :) for example loves madison ivy ;)