Sign in to follow this  
rng br3ad

What do you guys think on how the staff team deal with rule breakers? SpecificallyRWT

First off, I would like to address that in no way am I defaming Ryan and his staff team. I can understand where they're coming from and how they want to make their game a cheat free and clean community. I respect their way on maintaining Spawnpk and Runex, but I do believe that some people do deserve a second chance if they broke a rule.

As for my case, I was banned a month ago for attempting to RWT, essentially attempting to trade Spawnpk gold for OSRS gold (My excuse: I wanted some OSRS gold to get back into Oldschool while I enjoy pking on Spawnpk). I was well aware that it was against the rules. To this day, I regret my actions as Spawnpk has got to be one of the better PK servers that I've played.

From the perspective of the Staff Team, RWTERs are basically pests to their game. It decreases the amount of needed donations coming through the server that gives motivation to Ryan/keeping the server alive. It's a very serious offense that jeopardizes the game if it's not eliminated. I can understand for repeated offenders, that they definitely deserves a permanent ban. But as a player that loves this server, I want to voice out my thoughts in hopes of getting a second chance. I'm sure a lot of other offenders are on the same boat, some may have ulterior motives but I can say that I'm clean and I wish to come back.

/Discuss.

Edited by rng br3ad

I believe that some players (who are banned) need a Second chance.

But as you said : " I WAS WELL AWARE THAT I WAS AGAINST THE RULES", you know it's serious banable offence even if you are Trolling/attempting. Those type of people MUST NOT COME AGAIN TO THE GAME.you are making it worse and worse if you RWT..

Same as Dupping or Bug abusing, you could just easily Report it to staff members more likely to abuse it.

For the people who might get a second chance in my opinion are : Who didn't pay loans / scammed players / (NOT AWARE) of Multilog,Multi Vote.

In the end of the day,The Un-banns are back to Ramzi & Staff members.

But as you said : " I WAS WELL AWARE THAT I WAS AGAINST THE RULES", you know it's serious banable offence even if you are Trolling/attempting. Those type of people MUST NOT COME AGAIN TO THE GAME.you are making it worse and worse if you RWT..

Same as Dupping or Bug abusing, you could just easily Report it to staff members more likely to abuse it.

For the people who might get a second chance in my opinion are : Who didn't pay loans / scammed players / (NOT AWARE) of Multilog,Multi Vote.

Can you stop with the colours? I'm gonna have a fkn seizure.

Colors can make it more interesting to read.

Sorry, i am not going to stop with the colors.

I ONLY USE COLORS WHEN IT'S IMPORTANT.

It's not hard to follow the rules, no matter how tempting it is to break a rule, don't break it.

Think of it as IRL. Are you going to steal from an old lady because you need a few hundred dollars? I mean you have a family to feed, who cares about the old lady.

Second chances are out there and hell maybe even thirds, but the minute you break one of the most important rules you better prepare for the consequences.

you're the one who said you would sell your shit for 4000 dollars gold site though? check my screenshot on the other post, #exposed