Sign in to follow this  
michaelmyers

Ericdylan99-helper application

I've seen your application since you created it, but i decided to give it some time to finally make a decision.

I've seen you help ALOT in-game, the only thing you should work on, is your forums activity. Keep helping people on forums too, a staffmember should be on forums + in-game to help other people out. (people with client issues/account recoveries etc)

I'll support you anyway, but like i said, work on your forum activity.

An absolute yes. Me, as a newcomer didn't know much about the server, but he's been a reliable source, who has always answered to my nooby questions.

If there's one person who deserves a staff position i can tell you it's Casey/Ericdylan99. I've joined this server one week ago and since the very beginning he helped me through understanding the aspects of the server, always replying withing literally seconds, which helped me so much and gain so much knowledge! I support him 100% with this application and hope he gets promoted to helper and earn his way up to as high as he can! Thank you for helping me so much and putting up with my endless questions lol :)

Congratulations like always, Casey! I always knew you'd make it for staff, you were the number one contender anyway. I hope some of my ways have rubbed off on you, #helpcc4days

Welcome to the staff team!

Since Casey has been selected as our newest addition to the staff team, I'll go ahead and close this congratulations to you supported you since day 1 :)