Sign in to follow this  
night ray 2

night ray "1000$ donated acc"

hello guys its me night ray im back after good 2 months

guys i got uid banned for no reason the story is : i was helping old head mod name dipesh and i found out that there player called " go away nub "

is rwting and dipesh told me to discust the rwt with him so i can have good proof after like 2 months or so ramzi uidbanned me and the reason was discusting rwt with go away nub he saw that in the logs

all i want to say i was helping staff and i played this server more than a year and i cant leave it i just like it i have account with legendary donator rank

and its 1000$ donated i have another acc with with 100$ and another acc with 10$ i dont want stay uid banned

im asking for unuid ban becouse i dont deserve it i never scammed or anything on the server i got uidbanned for that silly reason i took my lesson never report any player for rwting or duping or scamming or anything i just want to get back please help me

thank you for reading .

hope its u ryan who is reading remember me ur old good friend night ray started since 20 players were on that server

i wanna leave u with happy face :) lets forget that silly situation that happend and lets start from 0 again

l0l ufc u get unbanned u donated 1000.. Up. It's nothing i get ban for i was in hospital, besauce with me heart are problems, i late 4days write and i get banned... xD

l0l ufc u get unbanned u donated 1000.. Up. It's nothing i get ban for i was in hospital, besauce with me heart are problems, i late 4days write and i get banned... xD

You were banned for a reason and you know what the reason is, so don't act like you did nothing wrong.

On-Topic, I'll forward this to the staffmembers.

You were banned for a reason and you know what the reason is, so don't act like you did nothing wrong.

On-Topic, I'll forward this to the staffmembers.

faith pots im not nightray2 im the real night ray :/ u prob talking about nightray2 :C

i got uid banned becouase ramzi thought i rwt with go away nub but i was reporting him and i got him uid banned ... i still have proof of me and dipesh discusting about reporting go away nub for rwting i guess in my old skype ill check if i still have them

Ryan and Ramzi are very smart

They UID banned you and there would have been a good reason, nobody else's opinion matters

wait what i didnt donate lol i bought them in bonds but i played this server for so dam long and the reason i got banned is just a mistake he didnt know that i was reporting him he thought im rwting with him

the player i was discusting rwt with i got him banned i reported him and ramzi didnt know about that while ramzi checking logs he saw that discusting and right away banned me he didnt even ask for the reason and he dont know the story behind that problem

bro ramzi banned me befor he think and check what happend with this problem he banned me right away he didnt even check if that player "go away nub" banned or not

i did that becouse i was helping head mod to catch him rwting

and i got him uid banned

nigh ray . should you format for appeal...

and if they uidban u, they won't unban you cuz they checked logs.. and i sure.